Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - aaandrew152 (31)

Pages: [1] 2 3
Life / Re: an other kind of life deck
« on: April 15, 2010, 04:52:37 pm »
One thing the emp. spine combo does is it will give them the close to the same amount of damage they would do other wise just they would do it all quicker.

Forum Game Archive / Re: Re: Corrupt A Wish!
« on: April 14, 2010, 05:51:57 pm »
Granted you can never eat, drink or talk with anyone. But your immaterialness keeps you alive forever with the torment of starvation and lonelyness.

I wish t50s gave more money.

« on: April 13, 2010, 11:50:08 pm »
Granted he wanted to see how well he could do in the finals with no upgraded cards, then in two months he beats you with elemental mastery.

I wish for a soda

Life / Re: Thorn Carapace / Spine Carapace
« on: April 12, 2010, 05:03:18 pm »
I use a mono life deck and at first just had the thorn carapace then I upgraded to a spine carapace. The first battle I played my opponent spammed parasites and poisoned all of my creatures. After that I sold it and went back to my old shield.

« on: April 11, 2010, 05:25:17 pm »
Granted but since those wishs have to come true in the first place for you to corrupt them and they never do your power is worthless.

I wish that life had creature control.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: The seven shards
« on: April 11, 2010, 12:07:06 am »
Too me the yellow shard does seem like a good idea as long as it remains a card and isn't played at the start of the game.

Patch Notes and Development News / Re: Elements 1.22
« on: April 07, 2010, 09:58:38 pm »
I just used the trainer it works really well now. Thanks Zanz

« on: April 07, 2010, 09:40:41 pm »
Granted it's a counterfiet and the FBI arrest you for the rest of your life.

I wish I had a million real US dollars

I pass to Demagog

Patch Notes and Development News / Re: Elements 1.22
« on: April 07, 2010, 03:24:33 am »
Go Zanz!

« on: April 07, 2010, 03:20:29 am »
Granted five people visit it then are so disgusted they never come back, and they spread the word about its horribleness.

I wish there was no AI3  :darkness/ :entropy deck.

Random, Normal and Elder / Re: Most Despised Level 3?
« on: April 07, 2010, 03:09:31 am »
I hate  :entropy/ :darkness because I have a mono  :life deck with just the right amount of pillars but then discord and devourers take out my quanta and about half the time I get owned. But other than that my speed deck takes out every thing else even  :water/ :death because that deck takes too long to ramp up before I own it.

Pages: [1] 2 3
blarg: