Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Thiefboy109 (265)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23
Hourglasses are too costly unupped.

Deck Help / Re: Fiddling with CCYB
« on: August 16, 2011, 09:12:15 pm »
I did play around with CCYB a while ago - at the risk of stating the obvious - it under-utilises (i.e. doesn't) its light, dark and death quanta. So it seems to me the best place to start alterations would be in these areas -  maybe a guardian angel to counter opposition CC or swap a SoG for a sanctuary or (I know it defeats the whole object of CCYB but . . . ) perhaps a Bloodsucker\Parasite (CCYnotBalittle perhaps ? ).
Guardian Angel is worthless because it will come out way too late and you quint nearly everything anyway.
Sanc is useful. I think I would add a sanctuary or maybe 2-3.
Bloodsucker/Parasite is garbage.

Trio & Quartet / Re: Burning Bright
« on: August 06, 2011, 08:51:25 pm »
You can change 2 Burning towers with 2 explosions,that's always help.
BTW,good deck.
You need all those towers to get damage out fast enough... what would you explode anyway?
Dimensional shields?
My bad, forgot about shields... posted that late at night, wasn't thinking right haha...

Deck Help / Re: ...Different kind of Entropy-Life-Air
« on: July 31, 2011, 03:40:28 pm »
It was designed as a fun deck, it doesn't need to be fast, just good for a bit of fun.

Deck Help / Re: Timeless Sanctuary- Time/Light Rainbow-AI5
« on: July 28, 2011, 12:57:33 am »
Thanks Spike.

Deck Help / Re: Unupgraded Voodoo Panic
« on: July 26, 2011, 10:54:20 pm »
Yeah, I saw yours. The pends must really help, I had a few but they didn't seem to be very good.
Good luck with All Dolled Down.

Deck Help / Re: Am I on right path with SG Rainbow deck?
« on: July 25, 2011, 10:55:58 pm »
Try Flay'EM if you have the hourglasses upped, I also have a FG deck in my signature if you would like to try it.

6 Dimensional Shields seems like too many; that'll be enough to chain you through an entire game, but you can't pay for them. Also, -1 Mind Flayer
6 is worth 18 turns not counting PC. You need that many to get 1 early and to also be able to play another if one is stolen/destroyed. You also need them to draw steals from Jezebel.
Maybe -1 Flayer. Not too sure yet. I think it does help, and the golem seems better than steam machine, but I am not totally sure about either. Will update main post tommorrow.

Bronze League Decks / Re: What deck did you put up today? (Bronze)
« on: July 24, 2011, 10:19:27 pm »
Got Time Pillars, so threw together an unupped IGotP Time. A big one of 60 cards, but it would probs do better if I used TII's version...

I prefer Golems over Steamies due to starting attack, lower upkeep and the quanta distribution. The downside is having 1 HP against Fire Buckler, but usually you get a Pulvy to deal with that. Plus, you have more damage sources. Flayer is an amazing card if you don't have Lobo in your deck: it's almost autowin against several FG's and cripple many other ones. Other than that, this is just about as far as an unupped FFQ+Hope FG deck can go, and it's mostly thanks to Dims.

Once you start upping it, it pretty much turns into Skittles (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,12134.0.html), which is a solid deck, especially for EM'ing FG's.
Golems are a pretty good choice I just find that with the limited amount of cards in the deck Steam Machine does better because it grows more before you (hopefully don't) Deck out.
Flayers are also good, I might try them sometime. I always had trouble figuring out how many to put in to make sure you consistently draw them early, does 3 seem about right?

Skittles was pretty much the inspiration for this, but I had to change it a lot to make it unupped.

Does this seem better?
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 58v 58v 5c6 5c6 5fa 5if 5if 5if 5li 5lk 5lk 5lk 5oj 5oj 5oj 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 621 621 621 8pu

I need some replys, this thing works for me pretty good, and I want to know what everybody else thinks... modified a bit and started God-by-God, will work on more sometime.

Rainbow Decks / Re: Hourglass 1 and only!! (voodoo deck)
« on: July 24, 2011, 08:11:31 pm »
Well, if you don't get a doll early, your hand will get clogged with BB, TU, and Gravity Forces. One reason for 3 dolls is you are almost certain to get one early. This way you don't have to worry about not being able to draw with the Hourglass or Dails because your hand it full. You also don't have to worry about discarding.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23
anything
blarg: Thiefboy109