Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Silence_011010701 (3)

Pages: [1]
Miracle, like other FG, is really easy to beat.

Take eternity as weapon and use it with protect artifact.
You'll never deck out (unless eternity is your deck's last card).
Yeh I know I should get Eternity, but I haven't been able to stumble upon it yet. Is there a way to pick a new weapon after having already picked my first, then?

I'm just trying this out, I only have 2 upgraded Otyughs and 1 upgraded Hourglass so far. After some quite fun level 3 / pvp fights, I went ahead and tried out my first (not just with this deck, first ever) fight against a false god. Elemental mastery win.

Just love the playstyle of this deck, it can get down to 10 cards left without anything having actually happened and then you get a full offensive going. Not quite what happened in the fight above, but yeh.

Edit: Well the win/loss ratio actually seems quite bad but what can you do with a budget deck! After a bunch of losses I managed to beat Miracle with 100-0 too, just before I ran out of cards. Used like five bloody miracles. Here's another screenshot because having no creature slots available makes me happy.

Outdated Tutorials / Re: NEWBIE GUIDE: How to become RICH in 1 Day
« on: March 02, 2010, 08:35:49 pm »
Whao, this rainbow deck is extremely long to create. I'll just stick with my Aether/time deck. Thanks, though.
I disagree with this. I've been grinding level 3 opponents as a new player and I've massed up over 4000 the past few hours (being on-and-off it, I'm doing other stuff too) - it's 1500 per upgraded part and this deck only takes 7 upgrades. I've seen rainbow decks with fully upgraded pillars and other stuff, so this is actually an easy thing to aim for at first.

Pages: [1]
anything
blarg: