Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Seph454 (30)

Pages: 1 [2] 3
False Gods / Are false gods the best to grind for Score?
« on: July 27, 2010, 11:20:59 am »
I'm guessing no since even the best decks can only manage a 60% win rate but I'm not sure.  If not then what?  AI5 or top50?

Rainbow Decks / Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother?
« on: July 26, 2010, 06:16:10 am »
Everybody has there own build but I'm a complete advocate of adding 2 more towers and a third frost after testing this for about 100 games.  Its all about getting early quanta and the normal 1 tower 1 nova draw just doesnt cut it.  After adding the extra towers and frost I only lost one game, to osiris, against all the creature rush gods in 100 games.  Obviously I'm still getting destroyed by dark matter, and rainbow but i dont think anything is gonna change that.  Strangely I'm 5-2 against Hermes, go figure.

« on: July 25, 2010, 10:52:42 am »
Right now, I'm using that deck.

Code: [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 71c 77f 77f 77i 77i 7dq 7dq 7gp 7gp 7q5 7q5 7q9 7q9 7q9 80h 80h 80i
I've found that the use of sundials goes pretty well with the stall concept of this deck.
And they ensure a lot of easy EM if you save some for the final blows.
Personally I think thats way too many cards for as few of quanta sources that are in this deck.  I actually added two more towers and have been getting far better results.  This deck is all about getting alot of quanta early to get out a frost and if you draw it late it doesnt matter since the game is usually locked up

False Gods / Rate of meeting each false god
« on: July 25, 2010, 05:28:39 am »
I fairly certain I already know the answer to this after facing so many but, is there a much higher chance of facing the tougher gods than the easy ones?  I run into rainbow, graviton, and hermes about 3x as much as say neptune, ferox, and destiny

« on: July 25, 2010, 05:25:56 am »
Decking out is going to happen alot with this deck as I have experienced.  If any cards clump at the bottom of your deck you can deck out.  Your golems, your pulvy against bonds, your fractal against bonewalls, all of these scenarios can lead to you decking out. 

« on: July 24, 2010, 07:50:11 am »
After extensive testing with both version I personally like FFQ in the deck.  Too often I was decking out due to having both my destroyers clump on the bottom of my deck.  Also had problems with bonewall and bonds if I didnt draw a pulvy.  FFQ really raises the damage potential and if anything just ensures the likely hood of drawing a damage source early enough to win

On another note im going to experiment with replacing the miracle with another Anit-matter.  AM has by far been the MVP of the deck for me, its always useful early against alot of gods and if you draw it late it wont matter since the game will already be locked up.  Also because of the mark it is far easier to cast than frost or miracle.

More and more testing and its just not looking good.  I will say the AM is a far improvement but the deck is still so reliant on drawing everything it needs.  I've had to have decked out at least 20 times so far because I cant draw a pulvy in time to destroy some bonds.  Now I'm gonna switch the AM for a third frost as I've realized I havent won a single game were I didnt draw a frost.

« on: July 23, 2010, 10:30:49 am »
It seriously just gets worse and worse I finally look like I'm gonna win against Incarnate lock his board down and cant draw a damage source or fractal until I have 5 cards left in my deck.  Bone wall, bone wall and I deck out.
the -FFQ, -Unstoppable variant has a lower probability of winning against Decay, Incarnate and Morte
but there are ways to remedy that...against decay, fractal pest as much as possible and dont blow up his eclipse
that will bait out his Siphon Life and gives you a little bit of extra damage boost
against Incarnate, you need to fractal Bloodsucker as much as possible and dont blow up his Graveyards. kill all bloodsuckers and hope hes not able to cast retroviruses due to a full board (dont put down all if he has an empty space), when he has a full board, dont be tempted to infect any vampire/skeleton. you need at least 6 creature slot (+pulvy) to destroy his bonewalls every turn and hopefully he will ran out of bonewalls low enough so your horde can push through for the kill. it is advisable NOT to draw too much against FGs with bonewalls
yes, it is frustrating because the fight is long and if he manage bonewalls in the end, you lost by deckout (happens to me a couple of times) but theres really not much you can do here without a decent creature generator (you can aflatoxin one of your own bloodsuckers to destroy the bonewalls much quicker but the 2nd golem needs to be in the 7/8th slot to deal damage after his bonewalls break)
against Morte, fractalling his Archangel helps because they can heal back the poison and even if you dont have enough quanta, they have the biggest butts which should give you plenty turns to play a couple more Archangel or heal the damage
Good advise thanks.  There are just so many ways to lose with this deck.  No CC, cant cast, deck out, I always need a perfect draw to win.  Its like if im missing even one piece of the puzzle I lose.  I even lose to easy gods like ferox and elidnis because I cant draw a pulvy to destroy there bonds and end up decking out like always.  Frustrating.

General Discussion / Re: Best FG killer without Lobo/eternity
« on: July 23, 2010, 04:07:08 am »
Right now the deck is wildly inconsistent for me.  I seems if I draw the frost/removal I need I never can cast it and vice versa.  I'm gonna experiment with adding a single rain of fire, I think that should bridge the gap between the frost, is cheaper than miracle, and is just what I need in alot of situations ive been dying in.

« on: July 23, 2010, 03:23:32 am »
It seriously just gets worse and worse I finally look like I'm gonna win against Incarnate lock his board down and cant draw a damage source or fractal until I have 5 cards left in my deck.  Bone wall, bone wall and I deck out.

Ok forget it, im done.  I'm 0-6 against Osiris I cant do it anymore.

« on: July 23, 2010, 03:05:30 am »
I never never never have enough to cast frost, its getting insane.....

General Discussion / Re: Best FG killer without Lobo/eternity
« on: July 21, 2010, 11:09:18 pm »
Just from my 35 games I personal find it very beneficial to play alfa early against some gods.  As people have said its better to be up against a swarm of 1/1 rather than a swarm of beasts.  On top of that my shards can nullify a cell swarm as even if i dont draw a frost right away.

On another note I'm still struggling with my build a bit.  I'm debating FFQ or no?  Miracle or no?  2 or 3 Hourglasses?

« on: July 21, 2010, 10:53:09 pm »
Been getting better results but honestly only because ive been skipping a ton of games.  Its seem you really need a perfect draw to even have a shot, against gods were I need a frost i draw all my pulvys, when I need a pulvy I draw a frost or no tower/novas. 

Pages: 1 [2] 3
anything
blarg: