Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Scaredgirl (7834)

Pages: 1 ... 651 652 [653]
Forum Archive / Best deck for grinding t50?
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:00 pm »

Upgrading the Poisons and Chrysaora's would certainly help it, but even without the upgrades I win about 50% of the time.
Poisons I'm not too sure about, but the Chrysaoras aren't the best thing to upgrade really. It only adds 2 damage per card, and the AI will see it a a bigger threat than the unupped ones.

Personally, I like Pufferfish myself (upped Toadfish). Take out some bone pillars, add some sapphire pillars. Change your mark to death, and add Puffers. They poison every time they hit, and don't need a constant supply of death quanta to function. Obviously, Pillars should be upgraded to towers as soon as possible.
Chrysaoras or much better upgraded. If you don't believe me, try it. That 2 damage adds up and most importantly, they take down the bone wall so you can spread poison with Arsenic.

Pufferfishes SUCK. They are too expensive and get totally owned by Phase Shields and Sundials. I would never take Pufferfish over Chrysaoras. Never.

« on: December 15, 2009, 04:09:56 pm »

The poison one looks pretty sweet actually (going to make it when I have the time)
Everyone is stealing my deck... :'(
YOUR deck?
I say MY deck because it is the deck I use most. >.>
Yeah and you did help perfect it by removing those 2 Bone Walls. While it made this deck more vulnerable to attacks, it also made it faster which in the end proved to be a better choice.

I would say this poison deck is a team effort.

The poison one looks pretty sweet actually (going to make it when I have the time)
Everyone is stealing my deck... :'(
YOUR deck?

Forum Archive / Top 50 Decks that really can Help you.

I'm very interested in knowing how the spinner works.

So If I understood correctly, spinner picks 5 random cards from your deck and all 3 different individual spinners are identical (have those 5 same cards), right?

What happens if I have a deck like this:

26 Towers
1 Eternity
1 Pulverizer
1 Lobotimizer
1 Miracle

Can the spinner be full of Towers, or does it always have these same 5 cards?

Sorry this is off-topic, but Nihilus thanks for that video link in your signature. I MUST have that book right now!!! :)

you're not in top50 and have all these cards!?!?!?!?? (i think so because shards are not avalaible in training mode)
What more are you searching for!??!!??!?!?!
Yeah, Nihilus.. how do you expect to ever get into top-50 with that deck? Lol, you don't even have Pillars. You might be able to do some damage with those Eagle's Eyes but I don't think your mark of Air alone is enough to pay for them.

I would definitely recommend you take some Pillars.

/sarcasm

« on: December 15, 2009, 04:09:55 pm »

Well, my fire deck has been working pretty well—5 out of 5.  I realize this isn't much testing but I realized I made a mistake.  Bolting them to death is okay when they don't have many creatures, but you have 0 chance of winning against a flying weapon deck that has all the rares you want to win!  I'm stumped.  If I design a deck against the rainbow decks, I can consistently win, but my chances of actually getting a rare is small just because rainbow decks have so many different cards.  But if I design a deck to win against those flying weapon decks, then I'm going to lose a lot of money from losing to rainbow decks or forfeiting to find that flying weapon deck.  I guess I'll just stick with farming AI3 and hope I'll eventually win a few pulverizers and an eternity.

PS: Maybe we should try to compile a list of all the t50 who use flying weapon decks when they're not playing.
karasoytari is the one I lost too when I realized my mistake.  I think turin, cisco, and chival also have rare decks they put up when not playing.
Poison deck with Congeal owns those flying weapon decks.

Yes. In this type of deck, I think unupgraded Chrysoras would be better more often than not. But I'd have to test to be sure.
Actually no. I've tried both and Physalias are much better.

There are not that many fire or water shields out there. But there ARE Bone Walls, which will make your Arsenic useless without Physalias. Also that 2 damage Physalias do, does add up and make this deck faster.

That being said, this deck also works with Chrysoras and Freeze, but you probably need upgraded Towers.

As you do not take any monsters for my deck I cannot see how having your shield stolen matters and multiple copies of fahrenheit would compensate for having 1 copy stolen. Problem with the three decks we have posted is that they require at 2 least two rare weps if not even 3. I wonder if anybody has a deck that does not require multiple weapons!
Yes, you are right. I only saw those shields and just assumed that you have creatures.

That poison deck I put there doesn't require any rare cards. You can easily replace those 2 x Arsenics with 2 x Improved Plague. Against rainbow it's actually BETTER that way because then you have nothing to Steal.

I would say that poison deck is one of the best, if not THE best deck to grind current top-50 with fast and consistent results.

The way I see it, permanent removal is the key to beating any rainbow deck out there. If you have a protected Pulverizer, you will most likely win.

This is what I would use: http://elementstheforum.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,321.0.html (http://elementstheforum.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,321.0.html)

Mark of Gravity.

But the problem of course is that you need 2-3 Pulverizers and most players don't even have one. If you don't have Pulverizer, then Explosion is the only other option (like what ElementalGod has there).

I personally wouldn't take Fahrenheit or Fire Bucker because they will get stolen for sure. Fahrenheit is not a big deal but that shield will kill your own critters fast. If you don't have Protect Artifact, safest way is to not take any extra permanents.

If you want to do poison, here's another good deck to grind top-50 with: http://elementstheforum.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,386.0.html (http://elementstheforum.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,386.0.html)

Mark of Water.

This deck is great against rainbow because Sundials don't affect it much. You can easily shut down Otyughs and FFQ's with Congeal, while you keep adding poison. This deck is much faster than it appears.

Pages: 1 ... 651 652 [653]
anything
blarg: