Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RockTheHouse777 (7)

Pages: [1]
General Discussion / Re: Awesome
« on: July 26, 2010, 04:22:58 am »
Wait what? That's hilarious.

« on: July 21, 2010, 06:37:04 pm »
Cool, thanks. Now I have a bit of reading (and grinding) to do.

« on: July 21, 2010, 06:01:40 pm »
My play style is to crush my opponent beneath my feet. To snap his legs so he cannot run, and then tear his organs out one by one as he bleeds to death with his legs bent under his spine.

Or, I guess a fun rush would be cool too. I'm not sure, I guess that's why I'm asking for advice.

General Discussion / Awesome
« on: July 21, 2010, 05:47:37 pm »
I just finished upgrading 10 Quantum Towers and a full set of SoGs. I'm pumped and ready to build some awesome decks. Any suggestions?

Rainbow Decks / Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow
« on: July 16, 2010, 03:21:55 am »
I'd just like to chime in that this deck has worked amazingly for me. I have had a couple times where Eternity ends up on the bottom of the deck, but it's never really seemed worth it to put in a second copy.

Off-Topic Discussions / Re: Hey Everyone!
« on: July 14, 2010, 01:24:59 am »
Awesome, thanks for all the advice.

Off-Topic Discussions / Hey Everyone!
« on: July 13, 2010, 01:39:15 am »
 I'd like to become part of the community and participate in some of the events, but I'm not sure where to start. I'm totally new to these forums and terrified of the community. So please dispel my fears and give me some friendly advice on how to fit in (Or confirm them and tear me apart).

Pages: [1]
anything
blarg: