Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Pilchard123 (129)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Card list for newbs?
« on: February 28, 2011, 07:43:01 pm »
I know it's the tip of the year, so would be old, but it's been there since the game was released, much more than a year ago.

I'll see if I can get some tips together with some JS so Zanz has less work to do if he wants to update it. Post any you think of below here, too.

General Discussion / Re: Interesting ways to use cards
« on: February 27, 2011, 12:34:26 pm »
Antimattered Scorps... Don't tell anyone >.>"

.......? Do antimattered scorpions remove poison or something?

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Getting Started BLOWS.
« on: February 27, 2011, 12:32:12 pm »
Y'know, I can hold my own against AI3 with a barely-edited starter deck (ie, given by the game, not from the forum). While I have had a fair amount of experience with EtG, I'm effectively a newb since I havent played for so long.

Hm. Was that rant really necessary? I think not.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Card list for newbs?
« on: February 26, 2011, 06:02:29 pm »
Having come back after a loooooong break, I was just thinking about what it was like to effectively be a newb again. I must have reset my account about a dozen times before I settled on my current element ( :time, for those that care).

I thought that at the "Choose your element" screen, there should be a list of all the cards in that element (possibly excluding rares/nymphs), and the starter deck, with rollovers and descriptions of the cards, like when you rollover in the deckbuilder/bazzar/match. Just a thought.

Also, the tip of the year is a little...old. Surely with such a large and active community, we can come up with a randomiser for it with dozens of good tips?

Introduce Yourself / Re: So easy to reroll and experiment...
« on: February 25, 2011, 08:56:55 am »
Hi there! Just in case you didn't know, the trainer is availible so that you can test decks without having to restart or re-register.

http://elementsthegame.com/trainer.html

Introduce Yourself / I'm back (maybe)
« on: February 24, 2011, 11:25:41 am »
Hi people, I'm back!

I don't know if I'll be playing much or on these forums much, but just recently I felt like playing a bit, and so I got hooked again. I'm not sure how long I'll be around for, though - I may just leave again fairly quickly.

What's new?

Introduce Yourself / Re: Herp a derp derp
« on: February 24, 2011, 11:23:17 am »
Welcome to Elements, soon to be one of the most popular fantasy card games around.
Incedentally, a Google search for fantasy card game returns Elements at the top, and card game online returns it as the fifth result.

Hi.

Issue Archive / TOTY
« on: November 15, 2010, 09:36:08 pm »
Not really a bug, but...

Sorry if this has already been said, I'm rarely on here anymore. The tip-of-the-year is more than a year old, and a year is too much of an interval, really.

Bye, 'gain.

Design Theory / Re: Steal My Idea!
« on: July 14, 2010, 02:55:32 pm »
Unseen Librarian - has ability "Grimoire", summons Grimoire. (Card 2/2). If there is not a Librarian in play, Grimoires attack their owners. Picture of Orangutang. Flavour text - "Oook!"

Grimoire - Has ability "Read", targets another grimoire, gains +1/+1.

Yes, I have been reading Discworld books recently.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Rex87's card ideas
« on: February 26, 2010, 01:40:49 pm »
There's an edit button for a reason....

Card Ideas and Art / Re: mACHINE
« on: February 26, 2010, 01:35:31 pm »
Gathering
Cost 3 Machine (or  :gravity)
select 1 of your monster and your other monsters die and their power is transferred to the selected (ALL IN 1)
Fly titan, gather to titan, grav pull, momentum.....

General Discussion / Re: Elements @ mobygames.com database
« on: February 19, 2010, 12:41:57 pm »
zanzarion
Oh good. It isn't just me that does that.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
anything
blarg: