Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Nadrin (267)

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
Rainbow Decks / Re: A New Spin on the Top50/PVP Speed Rainbow
« on: April 25, 2010, 12:05:14 pm »
I tried this deck w/ only 8 upgraded cards, 2 graboids and the 6 nova's upped, and it seems to run very fast. I switched out a grav force for an antimatter, and that helps to heal, and kept me alive an extra turn to take out the opp. The damage is surprisingly quick to build up. Well thought deck :D

Miracle / Re: Tip for speeding up Miracle
« on: April 16, 2010, 11:28:16 pm »
Miracle will also use Miracle if his/her health is lower than 110 OR the green bar is less than 12.

Aether / Re: Fractal / Fractal
« on: March 31, 2010, 06:11:19 pm »
If you get an Elite Mummy, then Fractal it with an empty hand, you can spam Mummy's, which do a good amount of damage, or you can use Eternity or Rewind (Reverse Time) to create Pharaohs and spam Scarab's. Have that Mummy Upgraded, though, and the Pharaoh's and Scarabs will also be upgraded. Haven't tried this yet, but a trio deck of time, aether, and a gravity would probably go well if you were to just use fractal, elite mummy, Eternity, and Rewind. Probably Mark Of Time. If anyone would like to test this out, I'd be happy to know how it well (or not so well) it works.
To reply to the post above mine; I've seen some hope/fractal/ray of light/ light dragon decks that just plain hurt.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
anything
blarg: