Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Midknight226 (7)

Pages: [1]
General Discussion / Re: When did the AI get smart?
« on: June 20, 2010, 03:06:34 am »
The only AI issue that continues to happen is when it steal my lobomatizer then it will switch to a hammer or something similar.

Forum Archive / Re: Aaargh...... Vampire Dagger and Trident.
« on: June 19, 2010, 08:57:51 pm »
hrmmm ive got every one except a morning star. Ive got like 12 tridents though.... that one seems to be rather common

I think that farms are ok to a point. Like getting a few rares here and there is fine, but I have five shards of readiness already that are all from farms. I don't think that you should be able to get so many of these shards so early after they came out from farms. So these are cards gotten from donating money, but i have enough shards to equal $30 from T50.

General Discussion / Re: Um... I don't know what to say about this...
« on: June 19, 2010, 03:27:24 pm »
It could be worse. My pet for the past FOUR day has been a spark. It has to be the worst pet you can get.

General Discussion / Best Element to START with
« on: June 18, 2010, 11:41:49 pm »
This is just a plain and simple question, which element do you think is the best one to choose when you start the game. The reason can be anything from best starting cards to easy to make a rush deck. One more thing, please do not argue over which element is better, Thanks :P

General Discussion / Re: Best Spins
« on: June 18, 2010, 04:53:41 am »
Ive got a really good spin. A Lobomatizer and Two Tridents off of a farming deck in top 50 :P

EDIT
Just got 2 pharohs from another Top 50

Other spins: Tridentx5 (not including above)  Pulverizer x3 Discord x2 Arsenic x2 and Arctic Squid x2

Worst Spin
I was playing a farm which i knew had eternities and i wanted one so bad and all three spins i got....  :gravity pillars  >:(

Rainbow Decks / Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow
« on: June 16, 2010, 10:27:12 pm »
This is a really stupid question but where do you get a fallen druid. the only things i needs for this deck  left are a fallen druid and an eternity which i am working on now.

Pages: [1]
anything
blarg: