Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Malduk (1118)

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94]
Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Sandbox PvP
« on: May 24, 2010, 01:42:47 am »
i wish you could play your  self in trainer.... would be awesome for test.
We need an option to prepare a deck to fight against. Just fighting deck at hand (as in fighting your own mirror deck) wont help much.

I also agree with OP.

War Archive / Re: War Recruitment - Choose your side!
« on: May 21, 2010, 09:03:16 pm »
I'm a forum virgin, signed up just for this event.

I've made ingame account long before all those new fancy cards and half bloods, and lived a happy simpler life on elements when god farming was pretty easy even with unupped deck. Then I made a longish pause and came back to elements a while ago.

I've been hanging out in a chat under different name (Malduk is my ingame nick).

Anyway, I'd like to join a team, and as a forum virgin, I'm that one "noob" you need  ;)

As for mark, I dont have favorite one. I have enough cards and money stashed away to have any deck prepared in time. Except Nymphs. Oracle just hates me.

I may lean towards earth, gravity or light a bit more, but anything goes. PM me for questions if needed.

Not on the market anymore. I will be defending the colors of  :death DEATH  :death

See you all on the battlefield where hopefully you will die and join us in death.  8)

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94]
anything
blarg: