Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - LongDono (1147)

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96]
Half Bloods / Re: Anyone else find level 5 AI to be way too easy?
« on: October 08, 2010, 03:55:51 pm »
I have no weapon problem, the FG's and top 50 gave me enough. Got electrocutor as well. The other cards may be unupped? I got only a single elite phase dragon. I prefer the rainbow anyway, every game is different :)

Btw, that mono aether deck is CRAP. A single gravity shield blocks all damage except the lightnings.
How about no?
Mono Aether is far from "crap".
It can beat A false god and any deck that can do that is not crap.
Gravity shield eh?
Lightnings?
A. Why run lightning in a 30 card Mono Aether deck? You will have Phase shield or something out so a little creatue removal is pointless.
B. Will AI5 use Gravity shield, if so how often?

I truly think PvP should have much higher rewards. It takes longer to play a game, and it encourages building creative non-rush decks that can be used in PvP. Perhaps the reward should be proportional to the amount of time it took to play the match, with a cap of course. (if, theoretically, you won every single match while grinding PvP, you should have gained more electrum than with AI3 farming. However, since it's harder to win consistently in PvP, it works)
Yes it is harder to win consistently in PvP, and people just build rush decks now because skillful control decks take too long, however if there was a reward for consistent playing then people would build more types of decks.
I use to play Altiel the number 1 card game in Japan and they had fairly good PvP rewards, I am guessing it might be the reason for being so popular besides being a balanced game.... ok it use to be balanced...
Anyways I like the time idea as it will allow control or stall decks to gain at or close to the same rate as rush decks. Heck I think that this will force the quality of rush decks to go up due to better control decks, but it should not come close to killing them.

Thanks for the comment it was very helpful.

Rainbow Decks / Re: Fast-Draw Unupped Pillarless AI3 Grinder
« on: October 08, 2010, 03:58:05 am »
I am guessing this idea was before the new version, but jut so you know it worked great for me, so far I tested against AI3 and the results so far are, 22 wins 1 loss.
My loss was by a deck out? Yes
The squid is too good. XD
I did have an issue with drawing more than 1 precognition ( 4one time ) HOWEVER after a few turns it pays off.
Fog is good, it won me a few games.
I do not have a rare weapon yet so I added another Nova, and I think I took out a dragon for something... idk.
Also I am thinking of running Phoenix like a few post above me said but idk just yet. I use to run, unupgraded phoenix rush with lava golems and I liked it because it allows me to basically run 2-3 defrags easy, but I cant really do that in this deck.
Also I prefer Vampire weapon over arsenic.
Arsenic swings for 2, and adds 1 poison. Vampire stiletto swings for 4 and heals for 4, a 4-8 HP swing.
Then next turn arsenic swings for 2 and adds a poison and poison will do 1. Vampire stiletto  swings for 4 and heals 4.

In 2 turns Vampire stiletto has done 8 damage and healed for 8 in 2 turns. A 16 HP swing.
In 2 turns Arsenic has done 5 damage, only 5 HP swing.
Turn 3 Arsenic will have done 9 total, and Vampire stiletto will have done 12 and healed for 12.
Turn 4 Arsenic will have done 14 total, and Vampire stiletto will have done 16, and healed for 16 total.
Turn 5 arsenic will have done 20 total, and vampire stiletto will have done 20 total and healed for 20.

Turn 6 you start making up for the damage you lacked at the start, but you will die faster due to no healing.

Both of these weapons clash with one other card in the deck.
Vampire stiletto  will do more starting damage and will only cost 1 darkness, while Arsenic will cost 2 death, and wont pay off for many turns.

Now I think the only real debate issue is those 2 Death worth more in this deck than that 1 darkness?

Edit/addition
Well 38 games won, and 2 losses with no rare weapons. Now I have a score of 500 so I can choose a rare weapon. A weapon helps this deck so much it is crazy, the only reason I lost to the AI3 squid deck is because of no weapon, I believe that either Arsenic or Vampire stiletto will raise the decks winning percentage.
Arsenic cost 2 and can make your water guy that poisons just useless at times, so I will most like choose Vampire power over Poison power.   
Keep up the good deck building.  8)
Note: Second time I lost was not due to deck out, it was HP damage.

Rainbow Decks / Re: .......... And slightly faster!
« on: October 06, 2010, 08:43:05 pm »
one main problem is you have to be lucky at the start to get 2pendlums and 2 snovas ::)
Thats true, it's a 30 card deck so...
6 S. novas
I believe 5-6 Pendulums?
Odds are you will draw atleast 1, and prolly both within a few turns and then you basicaly drop anything you want. Honestly I think the deck shoul run 6 Pendulums just to raise the "good hand" rate.
Anyways this deck is insanely good looking.  :P

Trio & Quartet / Re: poisonous ice
« on: October 06, 2010, 05:35:07 pm »
Fractal just seems like your trying to combo too much, I like the idea but I don't think you will pull it off soon enough. I would personaly take out all the aether stuff, and that will reduce your deck down to 34 cards so you draw your poison and squids faster.
Then replace some bone pillers with Pendulums of death, and have a water mark.
Turn 1 get death quanta atleast unless you draw no pendulums, and 1 water. Now there only 4 cards in your whole deck you can't play on turn 2. By turn 3 depending on the pendulum draw, ect... you should have everything you need ot on the field or close to it.
Also because you will have more water like this add ice shield. :)
Then fine tune your deck as needed.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Electrum and card bonus for doing well.
« on: October 04, 2010, 01:09:51 am »
Grinding takes a long time, and no matter how well we do or how we do it, grinding will take a long time.
I have a few things I would like to suggest, but before that I would like to let you know I am well aware that finishing with 100% health gives you a bonus, but how often will you do that and is it enough?
1. Electrum bonus of 20 for a 3+ game winning streak in PvP games, and an electrum bonus of 50 for a +10 game winning streak.
2. Higher chance to win cards in lotto on a 3+ game winning streak.
3. +100 electrum bonus for winning 20 AI games of any kind, this repeats.
4. +100 electrum bonus for every 10 PvP games won.

I am not saying to put all these in, but these are general ideas. It will reward skilled playing, and just staying with the game. It gives goals and rewards to work for.
It also allows people to gain cards and upgrades much faster.
Feel free to suggest any changes you think I should make, and I am open to any thought, even if this is a bad idea or not.

As time moves on some people will grow tired of endless grinds, so a little bonus/goal for doing so well, or so much might be enough to keep them.

Aether / Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer
« on: October 03, 2010, 06:50:04 pm »
Hey I beat the first false god with this, it took 3 games but I did it. ( is he first false god the same for everyone, th ne with death mark, and plays darkness? )
It is really hard to win, you got to think about every move almost, and make sure you keep drawing phase shields. I used 1 less Phase dragon though.
I was goig to try against the secn false god however..... he had darkness as the main mark so I quit right then and there. ( because of the steal card )

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96]
anything
blarg: