Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Kidsinister223 (11)

Pages: [1]
Issue Archive / PVP2 Match Making Bug
« on: December 04, 2010, 09:53:31 pm »
On several occassions I've had the pvp2 system match me up with people who don't even have enough matches to afford an upgraded card. And then when i hit "return to lobby" so that i could query for another match, it had awarded me a loss and deducted around 200 points from my score.

Completely and utterly retarded.

Alright I beat Jippy97 2-0, moving onto Lord Jadem

Buff This Card! / [Official] Fahrenheit| Fahrenheit
« on: September 16, 2010, 07:18:09 am »

Alright, Farenheit upgrades to Farenheit.

1,500 coins gets you... 1 dps boost? No quantum cost drop? No additional damage per quantum use?

... Wait, so why am I going to upgrade this card again? It just seems silly to waste all that money for 1 dps, while other cards upgrade to +2, and lower quantum drops, etc. Just seems a smidge off balance. If it upgraded to 6+x, that would be more balanced, and more worth upgrading, imo. Also making a 2drop wouldn't hurt either.

Thoughts?

Fire / Re: Fahrenheit | Fahrenheit
« on: September 16, 2010, 07:13:35 am »
Well, while we're discussing it, yeah farenheits are awesome, but 1,500 coins to upgrade it 1 damage is just stupid. Especially when the owls eye upgrades from 5-7. The vamp stiletto 4-6, etc.

Paying 1,500 per tower is just  :o :o

Making the cost lower would encourage more pvping and less grinding. I mean grinding in a MMORPG is boring as all get out, grinding in a card game could prove to be a tad worse.

Darkness / Re: Darkness Level 3 farmer - 1232 coins
« on: September 16, 2010, 07:07:22 am »
Liquid Shadows ;p Bees knees when you pop it on your own dragon, and even better when you pop it on a firefly queen :p

Death / Re: Fastest unupped mono AI3 farmer
« on: September 09, 2010, 01:18:49 am »
Interesting logic, I'ma give it a shot then ;)

« on: September 09, 2010, 12:57:14 am »
Alright, I'll concede that it MIGHT win more than my mono-darkness deck, But i'd still contend my mono-darkness deck is a better AI3 farmer because it wins more games at 100hp, better money, better score, better rolls.

Isn't that the point of farming? :p

Darkness / Re: Darkness Level 3 farmer - 1232 coins
« on: September 09, 2010, 12:42:30 am »
I dunno man, how many games do you win at 100% health?
Typical mono-darkness decks forget one majorly important card for farming, and its alarming.

« on: September 09, 2010, 12:32:48 am »
I know I'm kind of new here, but I'm pretty sure a mono darkness > mono death for AI3 farming. Mono darkness can also topple top 50's every now and again. My darkness farming deck beat Jmizzle with 100hp on the final turn, I also got two weapons off that roll :D

edit. whoops, forgot we were in the "death" subsection of Monodecks :p My b, but my point still stands in some abstract context :p

Yeah 600ish for pillars/towers/pendulums, 800-1000 for bazar cards, 1200-1500 for rares.

I've taken a more simple approach to the game due to the high cost of upgrades. I just play pvp1 decks, and farm with a mono-darkness pvp1 deck.

I have two upgraded shards, thats about it.
I think one of two things needs to happen, more money for pvp3/top50 wins(Not everyone wants to just build a FG deck :p) or lower cost for ups :P

Pages: [1]
anything
blarg: