Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Kazia0002 (4)

Pages: [1]
Forum Archive / Re: Kuross - Top50 Farm/Deck Status
« on: November 10, 2010, 02:41:55 pm »
Heya, I really need a couple of Pulverizers, and it's extremely hard to get 'em, anyone up for giving a hand with this?

I was wondering... Is there a possibility to stop this annoying spell, Unstable Gas? Is there a shiled or sth? Cause I keep losing to the fake god with it, before I have any chance to react...  :(

I already upgraded the cards ScaredGirl told to upgrade, I wonder what to upgrade NEXT. Why take out Steal? It proves to be extremely useful. And I started upgrading quintessences and dimensional shield they use way too much Aether without upgrade. :(

thank you very much Scaredgirl for presenting your deck. It helps me a lot. I win bout 60% battles against fire queen and others, but i've yet to defeat hermes and seism. It usually kills me before i have a chance to do anything.
I added 1 more quantum pillar and quintessence to the deck, what do u guys think bout it? And which cards to upgrade first?

Pages: [1]
blarg: