Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Kahl1701 (16)

Pages: [1] 2
General Discussion / luckiest 2 hours ever :)
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:00 pm »

Well i have only played like 300 games. so i wont hold my breath for that eternity then :P
I think me and Nihilus both normally have 6 eternities in our decks when we setup as a rarefarm. Won my 3rd pulv today as well.

Forum Archive / Top 50 Decks that really can Help you.
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:04 pm »

My rare farm is back in the top 50, and the contents until sometime saturday will be:

6x eternity
6x pulv
6x discord
4x arsenic
3x arctic squid
1x shard of gratitude(I really hope someone wins 3-4 of these and puts them in a rarefarm)
4x pillar for filler.

Forum Archive / Best deck for grinding t50?
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:01 pm »

Thank you foyle, really. I think your deck (2-3 good rares + pillars) is the best made up for farming, as i experienced, only nihilus' and kahl's being at the same level. About pulverizers: i'll put in my farm deck, i've only 3, and dont think they're common. Mightyyak deck is not so good for farming, because of lots of useless rares, it gave me just some shard and plenty of mornig stars: so yes, you've been lucky ;)

@Kahl1701 : i'll put my 2 squids. Thank you too, i hope i'll get a shard of gratitude from your farm deck! (if possible)
Yeah, I'm trying to fill my deck with rares that seem less common, like the 3x Discord/Pulverizer I have in my deck, as well as the 1 shard of gratitude and 2 squid. I stopped putting the shards of divinity in a lot of the time since it seems like every rarefarm has them in it.

got a third pulv, and 2 arctic squids to add to my deck today. Please if anyone puts up a rarefarm and has squids, put them in.

Sg how you know that it can´t be won in the  spins? if there is only one of those cards it would be hard as hell to win it as far as I can  see.
I know it because no one has ever won or even SEEN that card in spinner.
You can win it win a spinner because that's how I won mine. The problem is that it has the same graphic as the shard of divinity, which can cause confusion if both are the same deck. I won it back when they first came out and someone had 6 in their T50 deck. I upgraded it and was surprised when I got gratitude instead of divinity.

Threw my rarefarm up:

6x Eternity
6x Pulverizer
1x Shard of Gratiuity
3x Discord
3x Arctic Octopus
3x Arsenic
8x life pillar

The 3x Arsenic/3x Discord/8x pillars can be rotated into any other rares that are requested. Next goal will have to be to somehow accumulate some titans

Unfortunately after work today I'll have to farm gods to get my score back into the T50.
I noticed you were dropping.  Anyway, I just picked up a pulverizer off your deck, and my first shard today as well.  Life is good for farmers until Zanzigod takes the rain away...
Yeah, I've been aggressively farming the T50 rarefarms, not bothering to play the rainbow decks much. I should be back to T50 after a few hours of farming false gods. I did get up to 5 pulverizers today I believe.

Right now at least these 5 players have rare farm decks in top-50:

nihilus
kahl1707
turin
foyle
mightyhat

Aww... by the time I get home tonight they will all have nasty god-farming decks or t-50 farming decks.... And you missed MY rare farm (marauder70) :P
Unfortunately after work today I'll have to farm gods to get my score back into the T50.

« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:00 pm »

What is this "poison mirror" everybody is talking about?
When you play your poison deck against somebody else's poison deck.
Or, as I've so unfortunately done so many times lately, get paired against myself with my poison deck. I think tonight I'll have to farm score since I'm close to getting knocked out of the T50 until they clear the hackers from the T50 again.

Oh excuse me, yesterday i had few time to try poison and left it as my deck! I promise today i'll leave a farming deck!
And yes, poison mirror is the most horrible match possible
I want to build the 6 pulverizer flying weapon deck...too bad I need 4 more pulverizer. About the only time I play a poison mirror is when I have a really fast hand, or it's against ethero who runs squids in his deck.

Kahl, I just hit your deck and for the first time in my elements career, I spun a shard.  Since it was Top 50, it was an unupgraded shard, but now I can't find it.  It's not in my deck list, it's not in my card pile.  I wonder if, since I've never won one before, if I'm just missing something.  Also, since that deck had divinity shards and gratitude shards, is it possible I rolled both types of shards?  Help!
It might have been both types of shards, it normally appears under "other" with quantum towers/pillars. I'll probably pull the divinity shards for miracles or eagle's eyes to keep problems from occuring.

@Turin:  Your deck and mine just had a poison slinging death match.  You got the better draw - I did not get an arsenic.  It was a game changer.  The hazards of farming...
I hate the poison mirror, I liked playing against the flying weapon deck since it had multiple pulverizers.

Pages: [1] 2
anything
blarg: