Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JChace029 (12)

Pages: [1]
General Discussion / Re: Elements Nymph Count
« on: December 19, 2011, 03:45:40 pm »
Must be nice to get all these! I've clicked that fat guy 100s of times, and only have:

:entropy :entropy :earth :light :light :time

Sports / Re: Stanley Cup
« on: June 23, 2011, 12:47:00 pm »
canucks never ever got the cup. i think they deserve it more than boston who had it a few times already
I couldn't disagree more. The Canucks played the most dirty, disrespectful, and fake series of hockey I have ever seen. Biting players, flopping around like dying fish, and crying to the league about the Bruins play? Disgusting. And to top it off on last nights NHL Awards show, not a single Vancouver player, coach, or even their GM congratulated Boston on their win while Tampa, Philly, and even teams they didn't play did show them the respect they deserved.

Boston deserved that Cup. They won 3 game 7's and were down 2-0 to both Montreal AND Vancouver and was the only team to win a Game 7 for the Cup on visitor ice.

Very interesting to see how the decks change through the patches.

Are the results going to be folded into the main post somewhere?

Forum Archive / Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community!
« on: March 19, 2011, 09:33:22 am »
Added Valuka - didn't see him anywhere on the spreadsheet.

That's all well and good, but what about people who don't have their current password? How are we supposed to reset our password if we can't get into the account in the first place? That's a pretty major oversight for this feature.
Over half of your posts have been about your password. You'd have been much better off creating a new account through all this time.
And I have done that, but I also have many more nymphs on the other account and my luck on the new one is no better. I've taken a long time off since then.

To me, a password reset would be more obvious outside the account because 99% of the time if someone is resetting their password, it's because they forgot their original.

That's all well and good, but what about people who don't have their current password? How are we supposed to reset our password if we can't get into the account in the first place? That's a pretty major oversight for this feature.

Any idea when/where the password reset option will be located? It's not up currently on the Beta link as far as I can see.

All this functionality on the Forums yet still no option to reset our passwords for the game.

6 months later, I'm still SOL because Zanz doesn't read emails.

Forum Archive / Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community!
« on: October 11, 2010, 07:53:56 am »
I have a question about the T50's.

If you're going in planning on farming, people tell me they don't even go into a game if the person isn't on the farm list. Doesn't that negatively impact your score even if you don't start the game? Because it looks like your score is temporarily reduced once you click Top50 and doesn't change until you win or lose the game. Is that correct?

Thanks all,

Rainbow Decks / Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother?
« on: September 09, 2010, 02:15:12 am »
I just put together the upgraded deck from the OP (have reg fractal and one reg pulvy)

I WAS on a good run until this terrible streak towards the end hit. See for yourself:

False God:   Win-Loss   Card Won
Chaos Lord   3-4   Ray of Light
Dark Matter   0-2   
Decay           1-3   Siphon Life
Destiny           1-0   Supernova
Divine Glory   1-1   
Dream Catcher   1-1   Micro Abomination
Eternal Phoenix0-1   
Fire Queen   2-1   
Gemini           1-2   
Graviton      0-1   
Hermes      0-5 (Can anyone beat this fucker?)   
Incarnate      1-0      Vampire
Morte           1-0   
Neptune           1-0      
Octane         1-1   
Osiris           2-0      Pharoah
Paradox           2-0      Improved Blessing
Rainbow      0-1   
Scorpio           3-3   
Seism      0-3   

Scorpio / Can't believe I pulled off this win...
« on: September 08, 2010, 11:04:02 pm »
He was up to a 53 tick poison, at one point I had to break out a pen and paper to do the math to see if I could live one more round to save Miracle. Thankfully he didn't have anymore creatures to put out.

Half Bloods / Re: Anyone else find level 5 AI to be way too easy?
« on: September 01, 2010, 10:00:13 pm »
I fought level 5 AI about 10 times today and beat him every time using a 40 card rainbow that has only 7 upgraded cards. And when I say beat, I mean absolutely destroyed. It was like fighting level 3 AI.

Most of the matches AI 5 was doing almost nothing. I don't know if he had cards that he couldn't use or was there a problem with the code, but I do know that he was very inactive.

Have you had similar experiences where level 5 AI did almost nothing?
Care to post that Deck please?

Pages: [1]
blarg: