Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Icybreath121 (13)

Pages: [1] 2
Humor / Re: Antagon jokes
« on: August 24, 2010, 11:07:57 pm »
The only reason ScaredGirl is scared is because of Antagon.

Archived Decks / Re: Karma - Quit hitting yourself (FG)
« on: August 07, 2010, 11:35:24 pm »
Well, what if, I am against this deck with Eternity and a shitload of Time Q? I just dont play creatures, and you have only a vampire dagger...I steal That and win

Duo-Decks / Re: A Good Shreiker rush with 2 extra cards
« on: August 07, 2010, 11:19:29 pm »
Wait!!! I know why the photons are there! When graboids evolve, they are temporarily without clothes. The photons are just there to blind them!

False Gods / Re: Most humiliating FG defeats
« on: August 07, 2010, 02:04:02 am »
If I could post my screenshot then I would post here :(

Humor / Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When...
« on: August 07, 2010, 01:11:00 am »
You know you're addicted when:
1. You have on five different browsers, each one beating rainbow With 100 hp.
2. You have more score than 0.
3. You're win/loss ratio is approximately Infinity/0.
4: You run into the toilet, pee, then come back in the time the lags takes in PvP games.
5: You deck is completely Nymphs,.
6: You're eyes are melted, glued to the screen, your laptop had to charge it's power while you were playing but the power still ran out, your computer got a virus from playing elements too long, or you sit on the toilet while playing elements, pooing while you play elements, aaaaaand,
7: ... You're so addicted to elements you made me forget :(

General Discussion / Re: Thank you Top50 farms :)
« on: August 01, 2010, 12:28:35 am »
Wait so what do relics even do?

Humor / Re: One of our members is a hacker!!!
« on: August 01, 2010, 12:11:45 am »
I HATE YOU, [you]. I just got my twelth nymph, but right after I clicked "Get the Card," this message popped up in big red letters:

"HAHAHAHA, I HAXXORS YOR ACOUNT. I deletd yor nymph, sucka. --[you]
That's evil
I feel sorry for you so I shall give you some super gulibility points

wait...

...why can't i press the button :/

:P
w00t! It's 57 now! I just hope [you] doesn't bring my points down to 0 using his hacks. :(
[you] Is... A RUINER OF ELEMENTS!!! YOU PROBABLY EVEN HAXXED SG's ACCOUNT... Wait... what am I saying... Now [you] will hax me into oblivion nooooo!!!!

Humor / Re: One of our members is a hacker!!!
« on: July 31, 2010, 05:47:01 pm »
Umm... Wut?
-.-

Duo-Decks / Re: Devourer Obliteration
« on: July 29, 2010, 01:43:11 am »
Maybe I'm missing something, but where's the offense?  At most you'd have a ton of 1 attack creatures in the unupped deck - seems like a long kill. 
I agree with putting in some steals - if the opponent can get any kind of shield up, you're looking at a deckout.
If you switch to an  :aether mark. maybe you can take out a couple  :aether pillars/towers and put in some steals or dragons or something.  It seems way darkness quanta heavy, especially with the  :darkness mark.  You could trade some offense/CC there too.
Fun idea, I bet it would drive PVPers nuts.
Yeah, this deck releys on, basically, getting devourers out on 3-5th turn so that you fractal them and totally deny any quanta for people and play out eclipses so that you have minute damage but your opponent can't play anything. The upgraded version is somewhat good for farming against AI5. No joke, I had all slots filled and it was over.

Duo-Decks / Re: Devourer Obliteration
« on: July 28, 2010, 11:49:37 pm »
seems like a good deck.  I believe something very similair to it has been posted before though
Yeah, probably. But it is a good deck. You can variate it so you have a couple steals because Permafrost Shield is annoying because eclipses can't stack. -.-

Duo-Decks / Devourer Obliteration
« on: July 28, 2010, 11:21:04 pm »
Hello. This deck is about denying your opponent quanta. Tell me what you think, suggestions, and stuff. I use this deck for PvP mainly, because I think it's too slow for AI3 personally.  :(

The unupgraded deck:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5uq 5uq 5uq 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 622 622 622 8pt

The upgraded deck:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7ta 7ta 7ta 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80i 80i 80i 8pt

Strategy: You usually can get 2-3 Devourers in a hand and some towers. Play as much devourers as you can until you get a fractal and spam them :). This is a deck that catches on later in the game as you have more devourers. Since devourers absorb one quanta from your opponent, this is also kinda like a control deck. When you have 5+ devourers on the screen, Eclipse should be your main priority to play. Again, put your suggestions and stuff on my deck please :).

Forum News and Announcements / Re: Karma system 2.0 installed!
« on: June 15, 2010, 02:10:14 pm »
This is what happened when I tried to view my Karma descriptions:

Quote from: the boards
Sorry - you don't have the proper permissions to view the Karma Description list.
Non-admins won't have access to Karma Description list. This is to avoid any "revenge Karma" nonsense.

That link you pressed shouldn't have even been there. I removed it. Hopefully. So many settings that you can never be sure.
... I sometimes wonder if you are actually human with you doing all of this work and whatnot.

Pages: [1] 2
anything
blarg: