Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Hobnob5000 (620)

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]
General Discussion / Re: The Deckmaker's guide to the galaxy
« on: April 03, 2010, 04:59:23 pm »
Hmm your deck seems similar to mine. Are you spying on me?

Nice guide, it would have helped me out a lot when I started. I tried to make a time Mono when i was a newb, not very successful for me.

General Discussion / Re: Dive + TU is broken!
« on: April 03, 2010, 04:43:05 pm »
It can still work, just about half as effectively. Lets say you Dive/PUd it three times, you have a total of 75 damage. Now, its 55. Still significant In my opinion. Still a very annoying nerf though  :))

General Discussion / Playing Marks?
« on: April 03, 2010, 04:38:37 pm »
Was on top 50, looking for a rare farm ( :) ) but I found a person who had a Gravity mark, but at some point in the game, played a Fire mark card. It didn't override the Gravity mark, and functioned just the same as a Burning Pillar. I was just wondering, is this a glitch or a hack, or normal?

General Discussion / Re: Oracle Predictions
« on: April 03, 2010, 04:33:36 pm »
The Oracle isn't omniscient. He has other things to do rather than help you out.

In seriousness, I think it should give you a prediction every day, or at least a lot more often. The number of times I've upgraded a few cards, want to test it out on a fairly difficult god like Morte, but because the Oracle didn't predict, I have to hope, and usually end up with Octane or similar.

I also think that the Oracle should give you cards slightly more often. I'll never forget the days where I got shown a Lobotomiser, or an Eternity, but no  "Get Card" button appeared. I am still looking for both as of today :L

General Discussion / Re: Hypothetical Fractal Win
« on: April 03, 2010, 04:24:49 pm »
I'm surprised I haven't seen ideas on Scarab Fractal-ing. I've tried it out in the trainer, and it works quite effectively. However, it does mean you need to make a trio deck: Time, Aether, Gravity, so maybe that's why.

General Discussion / Re: Best Spins
« on: April 03, 2010, 04:12:57 pm »
Hmm, mines probably when I got 3 upped from FG, including Arsenic and Miracle.

Not so much of a good spin, but I won 2 upped from a level 5 match at one point

General Discussion / Re: April Fools Day 2010
« on: April 03, 2010, 04:02:16 pm »
Yeah, Holy cow helped me when trying to defeat Divine glory. Though I must admit I misread the Oracle's prediction, so I thought the FG I was facing next was called Holy Cow. I got a shock when it wasn't. :L

Forum Archive / Re: T50 rush deck.
« on: April 03, 2010, 10:15:24 am »
Immolation Golem rush does well for me, but I usually use Adrena-Frogs. Slightey slower, but much more fun. I think it might be faster than shrieker rush, but I haven't tested shrieker extensively.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]
anything
blarg: