Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Hobnob5000 (620)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 52
Hmm, when you say the top two challengers fight, that could mean someone could do nothing for phase 1, nothing for phase 2, but be an awesome PVP-er, and get the title spot. Unless it would work slightly differently,

Off-Topic Discussions / Re: I'm going to be on MSNBC!!
« on: August 17, 2010, 08:50:41 am »
The interview itself was a bit of a letdown because they clearly weren't interested in actually talking about the problem, they just wanted to do a lame sympathy piece like "Hey, look at this guy, he has no job!". I would have liked to see some more discussion but I guess they ran out of time.
Yeah, I was honestly a little upset myself over the lack of a more detailed discussion.  The sound guy did tell me afterwords that the sex-vs.-beer piece right before me had run over by nearly 2 minutes, whichI guess is why I got all of three questions.  I had so much more to say! 

But I suppose that most everyone who gets live TV time feels the same way, that's why they get cut off all the time. :)
That's why we need to get rid of alcohol, useless conversations regarding it are cutting important screentime off fellow Elements Players!

Trial of Light / Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote
« on: August 17, 2010, 08:48:28 am »
Hey, I'm on vacation right now but I'm still active :P

Also, just to note because of the epicness, :light is (tied with :air) the closest trials in phase 2 voting, with only 5 votes separating 1st and 2nd (I think).
Pretty impressive since last Trials xdude got the overwhelming majority of the votes.
Because nobody had heard of me, and we did the voting before the community help stage, so nobody could judge me yet :P

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Elements the Gumball Machine
« on: August 16, 2010, 06:15:49 pm »
Meh, Spose you're right.
Also, Armagio is a high hp creature, so I wouldn't expect it to do much moving, and yet it's under as a rook. Just a thought...

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Elements the Gumball Machine
« on: August 16, 2010, 05:57:41 pm »
Would we still refer to the cards as "King", "Ace", etc. Saying "Light Dragon of Darkness" is going to be a bit weird, and a mouthful, when we could say "King of Spades", with just the card as a picture on it.

I like the idea a lot actually, though I fully support changing the Ruby dragon to a Light Dragon in Chess. Thanks for making the King a Light Dragon though

« on: August 16, 2010, 05:09:11 pm »
Hmm, guess my inactivity during Phase 1 has caused a slight detriment for me. Curse you vacation!

Well, I don't think it's mathematically possible to win, but hey, there's always next time :D

Off-Topic Discussions / Re: I'm going to be on MSNBC!!
« on: August 15, 2010, 05:35:43 pm »
But still, it was pretty epic. We need more community members in national tv. :)
*Signs up for Britain's Got Talent*

Coincidentally, I was on TV once, but it was just in the background, this bloke interviewed our assistant headteacher whilst we were in the classroom, and there was about 5 seconds where I was visible.

« on: August 15, 2010, 10:16:21 am »
Bah, that's situational, it's hard to say which is better. On one hand, Holy light heals for 10, and will damage a death/Darkness creature, and is free when upgraded, but you can only have 6 in a deck. On the other hand, you can have infinite heals from Archangels, but it can't damage at all, and always costs. I would usually use Heal to be used on a creature, unless I play against a death/darkness deck. However, sometimes I would take some Holy Lights, usually to give myself a mastery after a miracle.
In all, I'd say the Angel is much more versatile, but the Light can be useful in a pinch

Trial of Water / Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote
« on: August 15, 2010, 10:11:53 am »
Essence was on TV, so it goes to him :P

In seriousness, I think Essence has been an awesome master, so I will have to vote for him

Trial of Time / Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote
« on: August 15, 2010, 10:09:28 am »
Xinef is an awesome master, 'nuff said. The others would be very strong candidates, but I think Xinef had done an awesome job in war. Also, he does Aikido (I do too :P ) so my vote goes to him

Trial of Life / Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote
« on: August 15, 2010, 10:05:50 am »
Gotta be Gl1tch. KDZ is a very helpful person, but in fairness, I think Gl1tch is more deserving. Also, he capitalises correctly :P

Trial of Gravity / Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote
« on: August 15, 2010, 09:58:24 am »
Hmm, toughie, all of you are very strong competitors. I think I'll have to go for Jumba

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 52
anything
blarg: