Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ender241 (84)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
I have every weapon and i only got 600score  :D

Competitions / Re: Event: USA vs. The World -- BATTLE THREAD
« on: April 21, 2010, 04:07:59 pm »
After having my account reset, (by my brother). I have finally acquired the cards needed to face gl1tch, now i just have to find him...

Deck Help / T50 air deck.
« on: April 19, 2010, 01:50:12 pm »
Here's the deck:
Code: [Select]
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5og 5oh 5oh

The problem is i do enough damage but the enemy just puts out a shield to stop me, so should i add another element for the CC or should i make a new deck (an unupgraded one)?

Tournament Archive / Re: April 17th Gamethread.
« on: April 17, 2010, 05:34:55 pm »
I win 2-0.

Tournament Archive / April 17th Gamethread.
« on: April 17, 2010, 04:56:30 pm »
Winner: test0290 - 5000 and mark of fire
2nd: ziom2150 - 3000
3rd: Lavgreee - 2000
4th: Sheno13 - 1000

The Brackets will be here (somehow) shortly...

ROUND 1:
Zeru vs lord jadem
sheno13 vs. Icybraker
Antagon vs Xdude
ender vs ludvio
Rastafla vs wassd13
malissin vs yaladilae
Paulista vs madkidowen
diokane vs killfer8
ROUND 2:
Terroking vs Zeru
Ender vs xdude

ROUND 3:
Ender (YEAH I BEAT A MASTER :D) vs Zeru (he beat a master aswell :O)

Post scores here.

Competitions / Re: Event: USA vs. The World (Rules and Signups)
« on: April 17, 2010, 08:49:26 am »
I wasn't going to do this, but because we have two t50 players who have signed up for the World team who won't get to participate if it doesn't happen, I've decided to give JUST XDawnByDeath and Kamietsu a 12-hour extension.

Guys, post your decks by noon tomorrow or Pervepic and CokeAndAspirin are going to be ejected along with the two of you due to the team-snipping rules.
Racket!!! ... Perv and coke are worth a whole army here.
How long is XDawn "at work" anyways ... the next couple months?  :P

This is awesome, there should be much more team-tourneys.

Yeah and zanzarino should make an option to tag-battle, that'd be awesome.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Stopping PvP leavers?
« on: April 16, 2010, 06:09:56 pm »
The MMO Guild Wars has a perfect anti-quitter system. If you quit a specific number of times during one hour (I think it's 2-3) you will get a "hex" that lasts 10 minutes and prevents you from entering any PvP.

I'm not sure but I think that in theory Elements could have this dynamic "quitter log" that does the same exact thing by checking the name of the account every time when you are entering PvP. Of course this would eat more resources so it might not be a good idea.

I would also like to see the "thinking time" decreased from 60 sec to 30 sec to prevent stalling but that's just another story.

I think the first one if possible would be an excellent idea, i'm not sure how easy it would be though...if possible i definitely think that should happen, or something just to stop quitters that's why i liked my 1spin idea, which will give the loser to look forward to something, because if the person didn't want to play they shouldn't be forced to for a badreason...
Also World Of warcraft does a nice idea abit like the hex where if you leave a pvp match you can't play for 30minutes.

Competitions / Re: Screen Shot Competition #2
« on: April 16, 2010, 01:12:32 pm »

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Stopping PvP leavers?
« on: April 16, 2010, 12:33:41 pm »

You are right, that annoyed me like hell in random pvp.
Some people would more or less check out the first couple turns if their game went well and then quit right away if not ... you never got to test the mid-game or end-game phase of a deck.

I think all of your suggestions are really good because they represent an incentive, except for 1.
The only thing more annoying than a quitter is a staller (or someone who just IS that slow) and one should really have the option to quit on him without punishment.

Hmm...that is true, but i'm sure you could do other things while your waiting surely?

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Stopping PvP leavers?
« on: April 16, 2010, 08:52:12 am »
I know many people who go on PvP actually leave the game it annoys me, so i have thought of an idea to stop leavers, actually 3, so here they are.

1) Extra money lost on quitting, meaning you normally lose 20 but if that went up to 30 on leaving that would increase the chance of people staying. Meaning you get less quitters and more playing!

2) Matched to your nearest score level, meaning you won't go against someone with fully upgraded cards, also increasing chance of not quitting because it's a more even-fight.

3) 1spin if you stay for the full match, meaning even if you lose you have a chance of getting a card to get your money back, so people will stay the whole match so they can get the spin.

In conclusion, i think any of these ideas may get people to stay in-matches, but if you have anything to add please post, thanks.

Ender.

My initial vote was to be for Bloodshadow, but after what i have seen him put on KongregateLINK:http://www.kongregate.com/forums/22/topics/85293?page=1#posts-1898021, which i think is appauling for someone who claims to be a master... i have voted for Miniwally, he always does some goodposts and helps people out whenever possible, so good luck Mini!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
blarg: