Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DrunkDestroyer (1280)

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107
Half Bloods / Re: Anyone else find level 5 AI to be way too easy?
« on: April 19, 2010, 08:53:48 am »
I have been farming AI 5s for a while and have only won 2 upgraded cards.

It is very true they are easy, and if they had 100 health, they would be much worse then AI3s.
They seem to use random combinations of decks, some which do not seem to work well together, and when they do have a combination of elements which can make a decent deck, they are stuck with what seems to be premade half decks joined together.

For example water/death can make a poison rush deck. But it still has useless cards like mind flayer, without aether quanta, and vultures, which do not belong. Of course, if AI 5 suddenly had super organised decks with strategies, they might as well be called 'Slightly more False Gods', and people stuck between AI  3 and False Gods would be stuck.

I think the solution is to cut down on the number of Half Blood decks, to around 12 better built duo decks (hopefully with each element used twice) and 12 mono decks. Then they would be more of a challenge to everybody, but still not become as powerful as the False Gods.
That was just my opinion on this matter though.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Reincarnation / Reincarnation
« on: April 19, 2010, 08:40:20 am »
No, I prefer this idea. Preferrably with a limit (attack > 6 maybe?), so crimson dragons dont appear after a horned toad was killed.
It fits in really well with the theme of life, and is a good opposite of boneyard (rather than the dead creatures coming alive, a new one is born), even though it is one creature.
It could even be a kind of mental quintesennce: People will be much less likely to attack a creature if they know another will come back in it's place, especially if they are using a limited attack, such as lightnings or fire bolts. Also the aspect of unpredictability may prevent some opponents from killing a creature with this (like some people are hesitant to mutate/improve their opponents creatures due to the risk of them becoming more powerful/useful). Unfortunately I doubt this would work as well against AI opponents.
I think it would be a great card to add to the element of life, it fits with the theme, and could possibly help the creature control.
Unfortunately there needs to be a better limiter than just a random creature. This should be thought about more thoroughly to make sure this card stays fair.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Stability/Foundation
« on: April 19, 2010, 06:14:00 am »
For all elements beats the point of it being an earth card.
Entropy would represent all element the best (nova), but IMO this would only boost rainbows.
I agree with SchytherLoL, and that it should effect two elements, Earth and Life would work well or Earth and Gravity would add to their synergy.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Water Mouse / Water Mouse
« on: April 19, 2010, 06:09:41 am »
Really like this card.
Much safer version of growth, as you can increase health to avoid paradox or devour, and turn it back to attack when necessary.
The +1/+1 after two turns will encourage people to alternate and not just use this as a one time ablaze.
Although it does not seem gamebreaking, I think it coud be a useful addition to expand the water decks.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Testimate / Commandment
« on: April 19, 2010, 04:16:34 am »
Not sure about this but shouldn't it be 'Testamant'?
I like the idea, mixing elements of aether (lobotomizer) and water/time/earth (delay/freeze)
I would  decrease the cost. It seems expensive, but is the sort of card mono light needs.

Crucible Archive / Re: Singularity | Singularity
« on: April 19, 2010, 04:08:13 am »
Really, is this card that useless?

Draining all your :gravity but draining all opponent quanta would be extremely OP, right?
Extremely.
But IMO this card is still OP, even though it affects the user as well.
It would also slow the game down considerably, and if this is used multiple times (Miracle is and for cheaper so it is very possible).

Anvil Archive / Re: Necromancer | Abyssal Necromancer Updated
« on: April 17, 2010, 08:02:19 pm »
I like it, but 2/4 turning to 4/6 with upgrade? That's a bit high, maybe 3/5?
time dragon (i forget name) turns into 13/4 upgraded, Ruby dragon turns into 15/2 upgraded. Air dragon turns into 13/7 upgraded and ice dragon turns into 13/6 upgraded, it fine like it is.
Dragons are made for the sole purpouse of attack, so If they had a low attack they would be useless.

(Comparing to another common summon creature, FFQ again)
Elite FFQ is in no way better than regular FFQ in terms of attack or defense. The only thing that changes is the summoning of Elite Fireflies instead of regular Fireflies (which have 1 more attack each). These have 1 more attack and defense, and the attack and defence of the elite ghoul has gone up as well.
(I am comparing everything to FFQ because It is a card implemented into the game already, and I want to see this card in as well)

Since the upgrade for necromancer (IMHO) is better than the upgrade for FFQ, I think that the upgrade should be 3/5 (a slight boost for playing one more quanta than the unupgraded)

Of course, I have no qualifications, respect or karma of any kind so this opinion is only my opionion  :P

Other / Re: Dagger / Dirk
« on: April 17, 2010, 06:47:45 am »
It's a status symbol.
If you upgrade a dagger, and you arent "a special person", everyone knows you've got money to splash around.

This deck killed me in top 50.
Much too fast for my mediocre rainbow.

Trio & Quartet / Re: pharao-scarab fractal
« on: April 17, 2010, 06:36:59 am »
For a 30 card deck you have too many hourglasses. I would replace one with a quint, and a scarab in case the pharoes decide to stay at the bottom. One scarab fractaled will buy some time.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Alteration
« on: April 17, 2010, 06:30:04 am »
I personally hate the idea of someone else interfering with my deck.
I would make all these apply to the person who cast the spell, therefore in my opionion effect 1 is the clear winner.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Disciple/Savant of Earth - Disciple Series
« on: April 16, 2010, 09:52:17 pm »
The stone tablet is too powerful to be summoned so cheaply. It is like a protect aftifact for everything (but that protect aftifact is all dependant on one card).
I think the power to summon these every turn is too OP. It would completely stop a pulveriser every turn, and the pulveriser has the disadvantage as the Upgraded one, costs the same as the unupgraded summoner. And the pulveriser must be used in a duo (or more) while this can be used in a mono.

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107
anything
blarg: