Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DrunkDestroyer (1280)

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107
General Discussion / Re: [Poll] How many nymphs do you have?
« on: May 02, 2010, 06:09:40 am »
Just one 2 more in 2 days.
Red Nymph and my second Purple nymph.
I Love you Oracle.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Wormhole | Warp Hole
« on: May 01, 2010, 08:50:52 pm »
This can completely destroy any card though, regardless of health or status, for only 6  :aether, and return the creature to you (urpgraded). The only other card which can completely destroy a card regardless of health is shockwave, and that is if the target creature is frozen (therefore use of 2 elements)
Maybe make it a spell/permanent (eg Unstable gas) so the opponent has time to prevent it.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Succubus / Elite Succubus
« on: May 01, 2010, 08:41:44 pm »
The problem is that this is for an element that already has antimatter.
Even though the picture looks great in purple, and It seems a waste to put it under another border, this card may be better suited for another element, because in entropy it is going to be under the shadow of antimatter.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Field Shrink | Dimensional Shrink
« on: May 01, 2010, 08:35:58 pm »
It honesly seems a bit like flooding, but weaker.
Luckily it doesnt have the same drain  :aether :aether :aether quanta result, or else this card would be almost useless.

Crucible Archive / Re: Arcane Mastery | Arcane Mastery
« on: May 01, 2010, 08:33:18 pm »
Questions: The upgraded version drops upgraded spells, right? How about RARE spells (think Miracle)? Can this even be coded?

Pretty neat idea. I would definitely use this in an Entropybow. Entropy seems like the best element to use this for. Healing spell, permanent control spell, and 2 other spells that can act as both creature control and boosting your own offense.

Good card. It may be overpowered, but only playtesting can tell.
Beaten to it...
But if the upgraded one does bring upgraded spells, shouldn't it cost more, not less?

Some spells should come at higher frequency than others, or else in a water deck you could end up with purifies (In general, dead cards)

Also drain all your quanta spells should not be included/very unlikely.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Vortex | Maelstrom
« on: April 23, 2010, 07:29:32 am »
Make it a dual element card, but decrease the power. Make it unable to kill any creatures, only decrease their health, and not target creatures from water and another element.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Life Mouse / Life Mouse
« on: April 23, 2010, 07:25:11 am »
Im surprised I'm the first one to post here.
The layout seems confusing. The description for roots would probably not be on this card. I would change the way it is said to just "targeted creature gains ability roots". Much simpler.
The way you have described roots is slightly confusing.

Crucible Archive / Re: Shadow Orb | Shadow Orb
« on: April 21, 2010, 04:17:54 am »
I really liked this card ^^
I think it could be a Shield and the upgraded one with one extra damage and 1~2 more quatum to play.
As a shield this would be very underpowered. It should not stack just as nightfall does not.
And obviously it adds to previous synergy between darkness and death.

Lets be honest here. If at the time of posting, Jangoo had nevegative karma, I suspect many of the users would consider this a revenge attack or an attempt to be back normal.
But now that Jangoo has positive (or neutral at the time of posting) karma, people are taking this much more seriously (not to mention his highly ordered and well spelled/punctuated arguments.
The karma system is absoultely fine, to reward people for things that benefit the community, and inform them when their criticism is more destructive than constructive. The problem is the people. For example, if I created a card, and one person told me it wasn't worthy of being implemented in the game, I would be very tempted to give negative karma. In a way, it would be an indirect attack, as they would never know how it happened. The other problem if people judging based on karma. If this person did get negative karma, people will be less inclined to see his point of view, even if it is the same as before. Likewise, people seem much more happy to agree with a person with high karma (this is definitely not always the case though).

I think this debate will not reach a conclusion easily, as there are valid points on both sides. For now however, I will side with Jangoo, but to show the positive affects of karma, I think I will +1 him as well, for his strong arguments  :P

Crucible Archive / Re: Swarm of Bats | Plague of Bats
« on: April 20, 2010, 05:30:37 am »
The upgrade still doesn't seem good enough to cost 1500 electrum.
Maybe make the unupgraded card cost 2 quanta so there is more of an advantage.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Reincarnation / Reincarnation
« on: April 20, 2010, 05:26:18 am »
The original idea was best.
Fate Eggs just do not fit the time, while the original idea completely did.

Forum News and Announcements / Re: Apply for a job - 2nd Card Curator
« on: April 20, 2010, 05:23:36 am »
I would love this job, but I doubt I am experienced enough yet.
Is this a one time position, or will there be more places open in the future?

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107
anything
blarg: