Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DietSnapple135 (29)

Pages: [1] 2 3
General Discussion / Re: [Poll] How many nymphs do you have?
« on: April 17, 2010, 04:47:37 am »
I'm at 9 nymphs, I think. I've done the oracle every day and I've just seemed to get them at a fairly steady rate. I have 1 of each, excluding water, aether and....one other. The rest I've gotten a lucky  nymph of :D The only one I've put ANY use to, is the entropy one. Quite sad how the rest are simply not worth the cost. :(

Random, Normal and Elder / Re: Most Despised Level 3?
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:33:22 am »
time/aether can be very annoying at times...
I definitely agree. For me, when I'm grinding AI3, it's more about beating them fast. So, if I run into some of the aether and time decks, bah, the stall drives me up the walls!

Rainbow Decks / Re: Yaladilae's Butterfly Angel (v1.21)
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:31:36 am »
Only problem I see with this set is that the Shards are no longer sold in the Bazzaar nor have I seen any of them won in spins.  The shards were that of pre 1.21 version.  So where do we ( we = newer players ) find these shards?  Or is it even possible?
Play some T50, win them from the players that already have them. It shouldn't be too difficult with some diligence.

Isn't hope a complete pwn against decks without creature control?
I bet it will be nerfed soon :)
I doubt it will be getting a nerf, or at least, a crippling one. It still isn't a rainbow deck in terms of god consistency. It's not ruining the game for anyone, and isn't making the gods any less scary, to me.

Air / Re: Unstable Gas
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:23:45 am »
You can use multiple, but you can't use one that's just been played. If you're only playing one per turn, you can only use one per turn unless you save some for later.
Yeah, after getting owned by Octane today, I realized I must've made a mistake. For all I know, it could've been fire quanta issues. Glad this still makes this deck viable and deadly. :air for life.

Duo-Decks / Re: maxwels rage!
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:22:42 am »
Oh Icy, oty sapped after 1 thing is 1|1, If I own the oty, I would play a spark and eat it !
You have an Oty and a Spark in your deck?
Anyways, you still can't eat the Maxwell's. Perhaps I'll just zap you again. Haha, Lightning is so fun to play with.

make that what u said but dont put the dragons in and put 6aether pillars and play some quintessence
Hmm. Quintessence would help, and so would Phase Shield. Maybe even Parallel Universe? See, Aether has so many opportunities for awesomeness! Okay, here's what I recommend if you want to do it this way.

7 X Amethyst Pillar
6 X Maxwell's Demon
7 X Aether Pillar
6 X Lightning
2 X Quintessence
2 X Parallel Universe
:entropymark

I decided against Dimensional Shield, because if you were playing this deck correctly, very little damage should be able to get through. The Parallel Universe is there to PU a creature before you kill it for more damage.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to take heed of your signature :P

General Discussion / Re: Fastest way of spinning a Eternity?
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:20:41 am »
I never seem to get rare farms. I've played over 150 T50 matches at least, and have come across 2 relic farms, and 2 rare farms. Am I just unlucky?
What I do, and this may not be an option if you're low on money, but if I'm T50 farming, I drop out if any deck has more than 35 cards or so. If you're as experienced as you say, you can easily pick out what decks have the good possibility of being farms. So, in terms of time-effectiveness, that's the way to go. You could easily rack up an eternity or two after a few solid hours.

Trio & Quartet / Re: nymph deck(no nymphs needed) only6upped
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:18:27 am »
Six Quints? Seems like a bit of overkill.

Patch Notes and Development News / Re: Elements 1.22
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:16:42 am »
+1 Zanz! Thanks for another excellent update.

General Discussion / Re: Best Spins
« on: April 08, 2010, 04:52:20 pm »
My best win has to have been when I fought Scorpio twice in a row, and won 3 X congeals in a row, twice. Getting 6 up'd congeals, I was like O_O

I'm quite new to Elements and I gotta compliment you for your deck, Scaredgirl. It's really fun to play and the cards have great sinergies. There's only 1 card that I added: a second Quintessence to protect one of the Otyughs. I really think it helps the deck against the opponent creature control, but ofc I might just be too bad to manage playing without it.
Very much agree'd. I often sport 2, or sometimes 3 quints in my rainbow decks. It's mostly out of a personal hate of stalling for the oty/quint combo or other. But very true, extra quints definitely have their uses.

Fire / Re: Burning Phoenixes
« on: April 08, 2010, 04:43:02 pm »
And the Ash Eaters should totally be able to EAT Ash! :)
Agreed!  That would be great!
It does seem a bit quirky how they don't have any relationship with the ash. The ash-eaters did come before the ash, though :P

Pages: [1] 2 3
anything
blarg: