Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Cronos988 (2)

Pages: [1]
Rainbow Decks / Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow
« on: June 02, 2010, 07:01:08 pm »
Just had my greatest battle with this deck. Almost managed to defeat obliterator.

I have added a Pulverizer, a dim Shield and took out a Feral bond (only have one :( ) and a hourglas. Managed to pulverize all of obliterators pulverizers and got him to a stall. But I had to use Miracle before I managed to get an oytugh high enough to eat dragons (mutated them till they were edible). After that I wasnt able to get enough creatures up to migitate the damage of that one burrowed shrieker with momentum. When I had 6 (which means that I could barely survive the shrieker), he played another shrieker and immediately casted unstoppable on it, which killed me. Would have taken me only 2 more turns to win.

Still, it was close. Other than that I have only managed to kill Ferox. It is really a matter of luck to get this deck going fast enough to kill. Most of the battles (against FGs) end before I can play 3 cards due to lack of Quantums.

Outdated Tutorials / Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day
« on: June 02, 2010, 06:54:56 pm »
This really is a good deck to start, effective even without any upgraded cards.

However, in my experience it is faster to grind lvl 5 Halfbloods rather than FGs. While I got 1 upgraded card from a FG, I got 5 from Halfbloods. The chance to get one is very low, but  the chance to win against halfbloods is somewhere around 80%. Against FGs, you have 10% at most (if 1 of 10 God encounters is either Miracle or Ferox ;) ).

Pages: [1]
blarg: