Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Chromatophore (374)

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]
Introduce Yourself / Re: Hello
« on: April 15, 2011, 05:38:15 pm »
You sound familiar, I might have played you in PvP1 before.  If I was using it, you'd have seen a Deja Vu/Hope deck.
I play in Pvp1 quite a bit and i remember a deck with deja vu's and luciferin/luciferase (can't remember which is which).  I don't think my opponent ever managed to get his hope shield up (probably bad draw).

Afterwords, i tried it out myself (there are a lot of synergies between  :time and :light with dune scorpion/blessing and sundial so some interesting possibilities here i'd still like to explore) and also a similar strategy using rainbow pillars (deja vu's, luciferin, hope, boneyard, low quanta creatures from the other elements) and found them very fun decks.

If it was you johannhowitzer then thanks for the game... if not i hope to face you soon : )

And thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

Introduce Yourself / Hello
« on: April 13, 2011, 07:40:22 am »
Hello!  My name is Chromatophore (it comes from the cells in a chameleon's skin).  I'm a 33 year old man living in the midwestern United States.  I started playing Elements over a year ago, quite happily rediscovering it just recently.  I enjoy experimenting with various card combinations (decks), thinking up ideas for new cards, and -- most of all -- pvp    ; )

From what i can see these forums are a great place for discussing all of the above.  I look forward to meeting all of you here on the forums and out in the field!   : D

Good luck and happy deckbuilding,
Chromatophore

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]
blarg: