Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CB! (624)

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]
Deck Help / The False Gods Farming deck collection
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:35 pm »

@scaredgirl   used time mark and it does go a lot faster. but did not win quite as much since I only made few changes to the deck I posted. seism only gets a little easier. guess the enchant is the only way to get an upper hand on him. all in all I can say bye changing mark the strat changes more than I ecspeced vs gods. both marks are good against the gods  as is entropy with the smaller decks. I´ll stick to air since I like it more.

@cb like your deck will try it once I get a new pc. Don´t understand why you use the lava golem though.
a healing card sseems more fitting in your deck with it.

I really don't understand how someone can run this deck without Time or Entropy as their mark. Those are the only to marks that ensure you will be able to draw multiple cards. I'm running out of Time quantum all the time even when I have Time as my mark. I can't even imagine what the situation would be if I had something else.

Siesm gets "a little easier"? That's the understatement of the year. If you destroys your Pillars (which he loves to do) you are done. Getting 1 Air quantum each turn won't save you. Time quantum just might save you if you draw Sundials.

I like Lava Golem. Sure he gets owned 50% of time but that's his job. He's the fall guy. Tough False Gods have these nasty anti-character cards like Lighting or Gravity Pull which they WILL use against some of the characters. Lets say you play Lava Golem and Otyugh on the table. False God will destroy Lava Golem (they always do) and leave Otyugh alone. However if you only play Otyugh, False God will kill him and you are left with nothing.

And the best part is if Lava Golem does survive, he gets very strong very fast which ends the fight faster and prevents you from decking out.

What is this "healing card" you speak of? There is no such card that would work with this deck. Take more Healing Bonds? You still need characters for that and it eats green quantum. More Phase Shields? You need quantum. Take Heal? You need.. to rethink your deck.

Sometimes offense is the best defense. Lava Golem..

1. Heals you (with Bonds)
2. Is the main target of False Gods while your more important characters stay alive
3. Does tons of damage if left unharmed
Yeah.... that's why I have the lava golem.  I usually play him with another creature in case there's a lightning or a gravity pull coming.

@slayer1 thanks and yeah I won it from miracle. it  improved the deck quite a bit whene I added it. also 130 points every win makes a diffrence lol.hope to add more later
Do you mean 120 points? or did the card get an upgrade?  I've got a Shard of Divinity and it only adds 20 points, unless the card got an upgrade over the weekend.

« on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:34 pm »

Yeah that Protect Artifact is awesome against most of the difficult False Gods, especially Seism. Yesterday I had 4 of those which helped a lot. Only problem is that it makes life a little harder against easy and moderate difficulty Gods because it's basically a useless skill. But those guys were so easy in the first place that I think it balances winning chances nicely.
In my experience though protect artifact (and purify for that matter) do more good than harm, especially with the amount of sundials and hourglasses.  When you're drawing 4 or 5 cards per turn, drawing protect artifact against fire queen or miracle really doesn't make that much difference.

Here's my rainbow false-god farming deck.  It's not fully upgraded yet, but still wins over 60% of the time.  I kept track of the last 40 games I played.  25 wins / 19 mastery wins.  It uses protect artifact, which helps against seism/rainbow/hermes, etc.  Also has a purify which helps with scorpio and morte.  It'll be a little better fully upgraded.  There were 2 specific games I remember where I lost because of the extra cost of the dim shield.

EDIT: Oh yeah, mark is time.

General Discussion / The OMGWTFBBQ mutation thread

I just had a 1/2 deja vu with hatch that hatched into a 16/4 crimson dragon with hatch that hatched into a 1/2 chrysaora with deja vu.

Rainbow Decks / The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!!
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

A couple of those really gives you an edge against Seism, which IMO is still the hardest fake-god to beat....

Rainbow Decks / The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!!
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

Enchant artifact?

Rainbow Decks / Legendary Alaska Rainbow Revealed!
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:30 pm »

I played 30 games with his old deck, and won 14 times; of which 8 were mastery.  I'll be giving the other a try as well.  Kicks the crap outta my old aether fake-god farming deck....

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Change Password
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:30 pm »

How bout a place to change your password / e-mail address.  After reading some of the stories where people logged in to find their deck full of pillars, their rares sold, and their cash gone, seems this would make sense.

Issue Archive / Druidic Staff + Flying Weapon + Parallell Universe
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:29 pm »

What about if you flying weapon a druidic staff, and equip a second one in the weapon slot? Does it heal you for 10?
I've done that and it does heal for 10.

Deck Help / Zero Pillar Immolation Deck
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:28 pm »

I run a deck similar to this when I'm farming lvl3 to get enough cash to start fighting fake-gods again.  But your deck is waaay too big for a zero pillar deck.  I would recommend 6 novas, 6 immolation, and 6 photons all for generating quanta.  Then I would focus on 1 different creature from an element that could make use of 2 elements.  Example: forest spirit, costs 2 life to bring out and uses water for growth.  Lava golem, costs 4 fire (immolation helps this along) to bring out and uses earth for growth.  Once you decide on a few of these creatures, don't use other cards that make use of the elements they need.

Your reasoning behind you choices is on the right track with trying to efficiently use the quanta you're generating, but I think your brush is too broad.  Also, I've found that adding cards to counter specific scenarios just causes more problems.  If you want to add more cards, make sure they serving more than 1 purpose.  Like my deck, I wasn't using light or time at all.  So I added deja vu and blessing.  The optimal use for this would be to bless the deja vu and then split it.  But if that doesn't happen I can always bless another creature, and use deja vus for immolation fodder if I'm not drawing photons, etc.

But the deck is really fun to play, and most times plays really fast.  The purpose of a deck like this is to not ever let your opponent develop their strategy.  Just my thoughts, anyway.

Forum Archive / seeking speed poison builds for t50 and pvp
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:15 pm »

Uhm, ok then.  Here's efhero's deck:

8x Bone Tower
6x Saphire Tower
6x Deadly Poison
6x Physalia
2x Arctic Octopus
2x Arsenic (I'm 100% certain there's 1 Arsenic, and 99% sure there's 2) :)

Mark: Water

Forum Archive / seeking speed poison builds for t50 and pvp
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:14 pm »

does anybody have an accurate decklist for efhero's t50 speed poison? that thing is insanely fast. i usually lose the poison mirror to it.

it uses water mark and mixes bone towers and sapphire towers. it runs the standard deadly poison, physalia, congeal, arsenic, but it also has squids. i would be interested in seeing if squids replaced some congeals, or what. i think it is still only 30 cards.
I've got an accurate decklist (well 29/30 cards) for efhero, but I don't know if he/she'd want me to post it.  ???

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]
blarg: