Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ant-n-ero (699)

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]
LOL i love pigley, however is pretty pointless sometimes if you are both waiting for cards with massive quanta stored but +1 for annoyance factor ^^

Shard is very nice -- very useful against FGs with miracle etc... possible too overpowered for PvP though? hrmmm -- i like this one :D

for the Harmonic pillar -- produces 1 more per cluster -- is this: i have 1 time factory and 3 air towers... with harmonic pillar do i get 2 time and 4 air (excluding marks) or do i get 2 time and 6 air?...
if it is the first one then a way around it is to have upd and non-upd towers :P 1 uppd and one unupd = 2 per each single cluster = 4 ^_^

the prisms thing confuses me so i don't like it ^^ no offence :P

and pony i thought was a bit expensive for using kick - too random when playing a rainbow deck too - when certain quanta are precious :S

ying yang was wierd too :L :/

gogo Shard of Restraint!

Anvil Archive / Re: Tick | Tock
« on: May 21, 2010, 07:10:23 am »
the only problem which why i think it is overpowered is because a simple quint will stop all lightning/thunder/RoF/plague....
so Tock+Bas Blood + quint = whenever you want it to go off (but then there is 20 turns to go ^^)
i think plate armour would go better than basilisk blood but anything works
Tock+Plate  +  PU/Fract --> add anubis and you have invincible tocks that have massive damage and cannot be stopped

which in my eyes is overpowered :/ hrmmm

Hey - I've been reading this threads/forums for about a week now and I thought it besst to make an account so I can contribute to these ideas...

I think that tick-tock would be way overpowered would it not? all you have to do is quint it and then you can keep it in for as long as you want...
i mean, fractal and anubis and you can then get infinte tick-tocks that can't be destroyed and would win very soon as you would have soo many...
just my idea but hey...

Exploding pot i think is a good one because it is has spell that is time delayed which brings another problem that the enemy has to address...

The others i wasn't so keen on, such as retreat, too expensive and from what i can tell is that it returns your crateures as well? or is that just the way i'm reading it....

Ageing, too much like drain life tbh so it didn't appeal as much...

alchemist, as someone said before, instant kill which is pretty overpowerful...

mare seems good but infinite fate eggs is a bit much, because then you can also fractal the eggs/or good creatures that come out, but again, that is how the game is supposed to work, i just dont like it....

my vote goes for Exploding pot... :)

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]
blarg: