Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ant-n-ero (699)

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59
hrmm - drains quanta too - like the  :entropy sheild (cross something or dissapation shield or something (i forget ^_^)) which is only handy is you're only using light for the prism/conversion or already have your light cards on the field or have low cards in hand/lots of  :light generation

that possibly makes it harder to play with rainbow maybe?

Crucible Archive / Re: Pony | Elite Pony
« on: May 21, 2010, 05:36:00 pm »
lol
4 people: balanced card
20 people: underpowered

okay - which goon put overpowered and why? ^_^
1 person: overpowered  :-X

Anvil Archive / Re: Mammoth | Wooly Mammoth
« on: May 21, 2010, 05:26:04 pm »
gravity pull would stop it fairly quick!
however if you were to use it in a time deck (maybe  :earth/ :time) you could always reverse time with eternity to save it (by then you have enough quanta) but then again the freeze kicks in!!

the more i look, the less OP it becomes -- but i would like to see costs/attk/def change slightly (maybe 15|11 for cost 12)
great card here!

prism relies on having the prism out and then having enough turns to get enough quanta to summon those cards (if it were to be in a mono deck -- no longer mono) but would be good in a rainbow i think (possibly)

stallion is really good - last minute auto-saver that costs nothing once the stallions out :D
yes i like that a lot!

crusader is really awesome too -- however, if it's supposed to be in the forge already my vote will go to stallion

only 3 cards -- all are very nice (unlike the ones with 10+ in which some are not so good ^^)-- keep it up

yes i don't not like it i just see it as not good for my style of play at the moment...
 :life i use a lot as i'm fairly new and am trying to get masteries (using FFQ for AI3 grind to get cash to try other techniques/decks)
and scaredgirls almost upupd deck im not very good at yet (no ups) and doesnt seem to work with me so yer :L
i used to use a time and aether deck and now im life and air so...

the card is good yes, but it limits the deck too much to specific types if you want one-- also many cards abilites are limited too - such as if you were running a time and aether deck -- the eggs are less likely to use abilities as you effectively only have 4 possible quanta types
maybe if you were to produce X quanta of the ones you chose for X of the other 4 that you sacrifice? (upd is 2 times X)
unlimited ability maybe?

e.g. i have 2 :death/1 :entropy/1 :life
Celetrial sky is on the field already
i use it for as many time as i want (like rustler photo)
It takes 1 death - i gain 1 time
it takes 1 entropy - i gain another time
it takes 1 death again - i gain darkness
last time takes 1 life - i gain aether

upgraded
i have 2 :death/1 :entropy/1 :life
Celetrial sky is on the field already
i use it for as many time as i want (like rustler photo)
It takes 1 death - i gain 2 time
it takes 1 entropy - i gain another 2 time
it takes 1 death again - i gain 2 darkness
last time takes 1 life - i gain 2 aether

these are my views (ofc cost etc will have to change maybe) but it's up to you... i just think this way you can implement it into a rainbow deck with good pluses rather than restricitons... :)

celestrial sky --- why would i want that? >_<
Question, Why wouldn't you want the ability to easily access multiple types of quanta within the one deck? Do you only ever play pure mono?
if you're playing mono this makes it useless - you dont need the other quantas
the only way this will work is rainbows/trio/duo that dont use  :life :darkness :entropy :gravity because otherwise you get nothing from this card?
makes a lot of cards suck when played in combo

just my opinion on why you cant use it
although i guess could be alright if you want to sacrifice abilities of the 4 types

pros is you can use aether/time (eggs) better :/

Crucible Archive / Re: Ghost of Time l Spectre of Time
« on: May 21, 2010, 02:45:58 pm »
CAn you make a creature with negative attack with this? Say you use the effect on an armagio multiple times, would it heal you or stop at 0 attack. Seems like a nice card.
I would say stop it at 0 imo
you already have vampires and liq shad and other stuff to heal you in darkness so this would possibly make it OP?

i mean, it already freezes for 1 go so you can effectively stop someone attacking by having equal spectres to enemies

Crucible Archive / Re: Lost Soul | Soul Eater
« on: May 21, 2010, 02:30:55 pm »
even with skeles and nightfall/eclipse i cant eat them?!
it should either be 1/2 upd or 0/2 so it was eat skeles :l
other than that - not bad, interesting card :)

of the 3 there --- gate gets my vote - that would make PvP more challenging :P and FGs easier (in theory!)
if it is too overpowered then just limit them to 2 or 3 instead of the full 6 and bing bang boom - problem solved :D
also why are you guys moaning about being OP - counter it like anyone else does with an EQ of deflag

mount is good - but copies a very weak target - not that usefull in an aether deck as you will have PUs anyway :|

celestrial sky --- why would i want that? >_<

Forge Archive / Re: Dimensional Gate | Dimensional Portal
« on: May 21, 2010, 02:18:33 pm »
like this very much - FGs here i come!!!.....when/if the card is allowed ofc >_<

Thundermare is a big win -- bit expensive to summon though :/ if it's only going to last 3-5 turns :L
however i spose is accepatable as you could always quint them... so i like it very much

Level 3 - Armory / Re: Alpha Wolf | Elite Alpha Wolf
« on: May 21, 2010, 10:15:56 am »
wow - started reading about creating your own cards and this was like the 3rd idea i had for a new card -- i like it alot ;)
also fits in now as someone said - shields would greatly stop these guys so no need for nerfing!

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59
anything
blarg: