Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ant-n-ero (699)

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59
General Discussion / Re: Organizing Decks
« on: May 23, 2010, 03:54:29 pm »
Microsoft Word FTW! lol

1 deck per page
clear heading on name -- average level AI it can take with mastery (out of 10)
then deck code
and then card list
finally have total cards and mark needed....
7 x Emerald Pillar
2 x Rustler
5 x Empathic Bond
2 x Pegasus
9 x Wind Pillar
6 x Firefly Queen

Mark of Air

31 Cards + Mark (Mark should be Air or Life)

I have voted with what i feel i would like after my playing of just over a month....

1. New Cards -- Always a winniner - hands down

2. The abilty to change marks for free/less -- second best one - this will make creating/testing many decks much easier without costing an arm and a leg for the start - also allows duo decks early from the start (never played before)

the other 3 i voted for but don't think are entirely necessary
3. Trading cards - i liked this idea but i think it would make the powerful/rich too much more powerful (due to lots of cash to buy new cards if needed) and the others missing out ---- then starts the issue with multis -- every games weakness and ruining of the fun >_< -- these multi would inevatably 'farm' the rare cards you get from the quests and the excess would be sold/traded again -- making those 'rare' cards not rare at all -- and it would cost anything because they could trade a AI5 grinder deck to a new account until the rare card is obtained.......

4. card graveyard --- defeats the object of the game in some ways though - once  a card is dead - it's dead -- already enough summoning card out there imo....

5. better game balance -- idk - why not ^^

Thanks!!!
I actually wanted to ask for multiple votes in the darkness section (because there are so many options and darkness lacks cards anyway).
I couldn't notice this was already set so!!!
Now i gotta vote for some more.
darkness gets 3 votes as there are 17 cars in there :D

personally, i think we just should air music depending on each elements mood. for example, fire would have rushing tempo, life should have music that gives you this tribal feeling some "back to primary instincts" tempo. for water, i suggest something easy to listen, something soothing. death... some freakin' slipknot will do the trick (lol). darkness, i guess heavy metal could be used. time; classical music and the occasional sound of a clock would do good, for aether, something trippy, to detach the listener from earthly reality, earth; bass and drums. for entropy, im thinking of techno music. light... chorus and the haleluyah song. gravity; something heavy, but not too much, just heavy enough.

those are my suggestions for music

idk what's been done to this so far -- new to the forums and am steadily reading through alll threads -- but i like that idea :D

It's funny how Necromancer, the most OP card in the game, has so many votes. :) I think we have another case of cool image = more votes.
Actually, I think it's got so many votes because it's overpowered.  There's always been one overpowered shenanigans card in each contest that does well.

Perhaps I shall try pulling some asinine tomfoolery in the next card contest to see what gets the votes...
it hasn't got that many votes tbh
it ranks 8th out of 17 with current votes - less than half votes on the top 2 or 3 cards

Crucible Archive / Re: Coat of Arms | Coat of Arms
« on: May 22, 2010, 10:31:53 am »
nice idea - a fairly low powered shield and weapon in one go (sort of) good cost as it is other too so it should affect your quanta usage too much :)

Voted for Mammoth and Hidden Den. Both of them have interesting, original mechanics.
You can vote for two?
if there is like more than 5 cards then you get 2 votes and something like 3 for more than 8 cards
if you remove your vote it says above it 'please only select X options'

easiest way to tell if you get more than 1 vote is because for 1 vote they are circles you tick but with 2+ votes they are square shaped tick boxes ;)

stallion as mortar is like the ice one - but fire has enough AOE cards anyway ... and also the pillar one didn't catch me as much as the stallion
stallion has good base attk/def for a card of that cost - as well as a high powering ability --- nice card - got my vote

Crucible Archive / Re: Quantum Rush | Quantum Rush
« on: May 21, 2010, 11:01:03 pm »
I like it - neither OP nor UP

even a mono deck it would gain 1 quanta and tower when played - better than a nova/supernova? maybe not (all you get is 1+1 a go) -- nova you get 12 in one go and supernova gets 24 in one turn -- thought they are all different but it's besides the point...

saves your life if you draw this and no towers (mark allows you to play)

however my only downside to the card series was you said to allow 6 of each type of card (6 entropy/6 life/6 air etc all in one deck) -- i would prefer only 6 total between all colours but then again the clog the deck and mess draws/staregies so maybe more than 6 is your funeral :L

+1 for allowing any one of the 12 to be played for diff quanta but keeping 1 mark/tower colour - good idea :D

Anvil Archive / Re: Tick | Tock
« on: May 21, 2010, 10:38:21 pm »
actually i think this isn't OP anymore, it seems too hard to get up to decent damage if it's only per your turns and also it's too weak to play just a deck for these

after i've looked in proper detail -- this is a good card! :D

blessed a few times would be good too
i dont usually see many  :light/ :time combos out there!

Im tied between Golem/Mortar/and seahorse :/ :S

i like seahorse because of remove poisons -- although is unlikely they'll do less than the poison you can heal for a poison effective deck so i dont think this card is as good as it seems :L and with heavy posion isnt as helpful either unless you have lots of these and lots of water :L didn't quite get the vote

Golem is awesome - i like the fact to destory the card you have to get rid of the water version :O:P genius
also i spose you could then have 2 out and ice each other when they turn back making it a tactical card not just a freeze the enemy and delay card (1 vote)

Also i like mortar - purely for the attacking more than one, yet not as powerful as RoF - good balanced card
for 'each adjacent area' is that only left and right or is it the above and below too? because with a full board the middle cards on the field have 1 left/1right/2 above/2 below (due to staggered lines) -- that could be interesting vs FFQ or mali cells or skele(any) rush etc (1 vote)

the others were not as good but were still very good, i hate it how all the good cards are in one section, you have like 7 good cards in here (voting for 2) and then like 1 good card out of 11 and 3 votes >_< grrr annoying but that's the way it works i guess ^_^

saboteur is agreeably OP especialy with 6 (or more with fract) and adrenaline >_< = no pillars for you!

I've discussed my opion on the mammoth in it's thread and would like to see if it changes (1 vote)

also i liked terrasque - good artwork - good card -- however i feel is fairly overpriced - 8/9 + 4  :earth (12/13) for only 2/6-8 and 1 cluster permd :/ maybe make it 6/7 or something or just 6 for both but then upd is 3/8 (1 vote)

the others didnt impress me that much :/ sorry >_<

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59
anything
blarg: