Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - AngeDeMort (253)

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
Crucible Archive / Magnetic Shield | Magnetic Shield
« on: March 26, 2011, 05:12:44 am »
NAME:
Magnetic Shield
ELEMENT:
Gravity
COST:
5 :gravity
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Shield:  Attacking creatures have a 1/HP chance to be charged. Charged creatures combine into an Ion
NAME:
Magnetic Shield
ELEMENT:
Gravity
COST:
:gravity
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Shield:  Attacking creatures have a 1/HP chance to be charged. Charged creatures combine into an Ion
ART:
AngeDeMort
IDEA:
AngeDeMort
NOTES:
I figured gravity needs a shield that was more useful than the single one it has now. An Ion would only be created if two or more creatures are charged and shouldn't be created until the end of the turn.
SERIES:
NAME:
Ion
ELEMENT:
Other
COST:
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
+|+
TEXT:
Combines all charged creatures on the field. Enters with charge and gravity pull
NAME:
Ion
ELEMENT:
Other
COST:
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
+|+
TEXT:
Combines all charged creatures on the field. Enters with charge and gravity pull
ART:
Zanzarino for the marks
IDEA:
AngeDeMort
NOTES:
Similar to a Chimera except it doesn't absorb all creatures on the field just the ones that are charged. I had originally designed the shield to combine the creatures into a chimera but the chimera is designed so that it absorbs all creatures on the field which i felt would be OP so I came up with the Ion.
SERIES:

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
anything
blarg: