Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Agent670 (9)

Pages: [1]
In-game Troubleshooting / Some support please?
« on: April 17, 2010, 01:10:24 am »
Again, I lost my account on March 30th, and I've emailed plenty; No response, no support, and my account is still lost from "Wrong password" and I know it's right. Would you please fix my account? Accname: TheGunslinger

In-game Troubleshooting / Re: Umm, Wrong Password?
« on: April 05, 2010, 01:57:50 pm »
Still no reply *COUGH COUGHCOUGH*

« on: April 03, 2010, 03:29:34 pm »
Emailed and no response as of March 31st..... This is lame, I thought this game would have more support for members.

« on: April 01, 2010, 01:23:43 am »
There could be numeros reasons why this has happend.
But the only real advice we could give you, is email Zanz about this.
Believe me, I'm talking from experience here.
Would this be game.elements@gmail.com or does he have his own separate email? Thankx.

« on: March 31, 2010, 08:42:25 pm »
Umm seriously this is Troubleshoot some help please?!?!

In-game Troubleshooting / Umm, Wrong Password?
« on: March 30, 2010, 09:53:56 pm »
I heard other complaints in the forum but that was on the 21st of March. This happened today, March 30th and on elementsthegame.com it says wrong password (trust me I know it's right, no CAPS lock and I retried plenty) I linked to Kong and tried there it says Username doesn't exit... My Elements User is TheGunslinger and I've finally started to make fun decks after my FG killer, please what's happened and I want my account back!!  :-\

Duo-Decks / Re: Unstable Eagles
« on: March 28, 2010, 08:27:23 pm »
I'm aiming to get this deck, I got Air Nymph. FTW. Adding Damsels too.

Deck Help / Re: hi FGs
« on: March 17, 2010, 12:36:21 am »
if you ask for help, you shouldnt argue the help that is given. and if you want to mutate something, mutate something cheaper than shriekers
He means he mutates seism's shriekers, to make them weaker..

Forum Archive / T50 Grind Decks
« on: March 13, 2010, 03:52:15 pm »
I'm not sure were exactly this should be in the forums so I posted it here. Please move it to right section if it's wrong.

I've played lots and lots of t50 games now and fought only 2 kind farmer decks.
Could more of you, when you log off, help the Newbies out by putting out rares. (Weapons mainly would be nice)

Pages: [1]
anything
blarg: