Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - AND096 (4)

Pages: [1]
Duo-Decks / Re: The Amazing, the Incredible, Pesty FG Deck!
« on: June 27, 2010, 03:39:09 pm »
neptune:3 lost
1-no fractal for over 10 turns-dead
2-killed my vampire before fractal,my mistake,,more flooding than i can steal,even with denial that card dont vanish because towers generate water before the card uses it,permafrost shield blocked all my pests,died
3- we both got great hands,i fracted vampires,but with only 3 towers couldnt send them fast enough,the god had manyf shocwaves and strong creatures,had no shield,died

ferox: 1 win 1  lost
1-vampire+improved dusk+fractal=win i cant denial this boss due to high amounts of tower/photosynthesis and pest didnt come fast enough
2-no pest,no vampie,no dusk shield,no chance

gemini:2 lost
1-spiders with momentum,rushed
2- only 1 aether tower,no shield,no vampire,denied him only after he had 1 dragon and 2 spiders,died

scorpio: 1 lost
1- perfect boss hand with arsenic,puffer fish and poisons,not enough towers on my side,killed me before i could denial him

divine glory: 1 win
1- denid his air quanta,she was stuck with 2 morning glory,used eclipse to surprise here and killed before 2nd miracle

fire queen: 2 lost
1- killed my vampire before i fractalled him,my mistake,too many towers,denied her for a short time,her feral bounds healed her more than i can damage,died
2- i got no darkness towers,she got no creatures,once she got a queen and a eagle eye she was unstopable

incarnate: 1 win
1-no pest to denial him,but my vampires did it

osiris: 1lost
1-only 1 fractal,couldnt denial,scarabs grown too much,died

eldnis: 1 lost
1-too much  congreal,had a dragon,2 forest with 10 damage and a sword when i denied her

the major problem with your deck is suriving long until denial the god and getting quanta.if i hade more quanta on some moments i could send more vampires/pest and even win some of the matches.sorry but this deck will not be my next god farming deck

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Card buyback
« on: April 13, 2010, 11:42:37 pm »
yes it is a good idea,it can avoid very unwanted mistakes

General Discussion / Re: [Poll] How many nymphs do you have?
« on: April 13, 2010, 11:38:37 pm »
i have 5:
life nymph
fire nymph
light nymph
and 2 aether nymph

Competitions / Re: Chat Event: Elements Trivia!
« on: March 14, 2010, 06:50:50 pm »
i will join,i know i will not win but its free anyway...

Chat name is the same

Pages: [1]
blarg: