Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 18237 (58)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
FG Proposals / Re: FG Proposal: Yin Yang
« on: January 03, 2011, 01:53:13 pm »
Knowing the AI, its going to liquid shadow all the wrong things

Patch Notes and Development News / Re: AI improvements
« on: January 02, 2011, 08:01:32 am »
after paradox fills his field, if he has any un-split deja-vus, he still tries to use their effects, even though they don't do anything.
There was a similar situation with an ai5 who nymph teared his water pillars then used the nymph queen to fill his whole field with nymphs. even when there were no creature slots left he still kept using ability and it took up quanta even though it did nothing.

General Discussion / Re: Ridiculous Trash Talkers
« on: December 28, 2010, 01:52:19 pm »
I'm sure I got worse than any of you. I forgot who i was facing in pvp 1 but my opponent suddenly said "you like butt?" and i wtfed. the person then said "As in anal ***". Then I won and went back to ai3 grinding, deciding never to go back to pvp1 again. I am emotionally scarred for life.

Duo-Decks / Re: RoL/Hope - wait, where's the Fractal?
« on: December 27, 2010, 11:24:30 am »
With the original RoL/Hope deck scorpio is okay with 4-6 SOGs in your deck and if you can get early lobo and hope for physaila and pufferfish. And ferox can be beatable if you fractal enough dragons before he plays too many bonds, though I suppose ferox would be much easier with the eagles eyes.

Duo-Decks / Re: RoL/Hope - wait, where's the Fractal?
« on: December 27, 2010, 02:14:55 am »
Without fractal you can't build up enough damage for false gods with lots of healing. You might even deck out against gods you would be able to win with the original due to the lack of damage. Not to mention lobo being an awesome weapon which owns eagles eye most of the time. Fire Queen and osiris probably became much harder to beat with this deck.

General Discussion / Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes!
« on: December 21, 2010, 09:12:39 am »
I want to know if scaredgirl is male or female. opinions seem to vary widely  :-\

I saw osiris with trebuchet a few times now.

Issue Archive / Re: AI+Retrovirus
« on: December 07, 2010, 05:44:17 am »
This should go under http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,1422.0.html for AI improvements. This isn't exactly a bug, though it happens all the time. I had AI quint a retrovirus one time then sacrifice it on the next turn when I had no creatures on the field.

Duo-Decks / Re: fractal scarab : immortal pharaoh
« on: December 01, 2010, 05:03:22 am »
He was talking about the lack of gravity quanta before the author edited the deck to have mark of gravity.

is using mindgate or PU or anything similar allowed? As in, if I rewind a dragon(that hatched out of a fate egg) and mindgated it, would that be counted as using creature other than fate egg/nymph

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
anything
blarg: