Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 18237 (58)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Archived Decks / Re: the opposites collide
« on: January 02, 2012, 07:23:34 am »
Though I keep all my nymphs unupped, I actually have all the nymphs to make this deck  :P

I haven't actually tried this out yet, but it looks low on fire quanta and the whole entropy part looks totally unneccesary. If you really want to keep it, use antimatters instead of nymphs and take out a few SoR's. Nymphs are generally quite weak to CC and take a turn before their ability can be used. In this case, 5 antimatters should be enough in most circumstances to keep you alive, while 5 entropy nymphs are just overkill. You will probably still be a bit short on entropy quanta though, even after replacing all those nymphs. Another possibility would be just scrapping the whole entropy part and using LS for healing and soft CC instead. While it is a different deck altogether, it is probably better as it is difficult to balance quanta for trios.

General Discussion / Re: Elements Nymph Count
« on: December 19, 2011, 08:09:55 am »

Deck Help / Re: [fun] Egg + Myto + Adrenalin
« on: November 25, 2011, 11:05:26 am »
though facing a massiv adrenalined dragon for 4 time 4 life could be somethign that stops a smile dead in its tracks.
so the chain would be egg, myto, use myto to get egg, adrenalin, hatch, ? profit
The main problem is the sheer randomness of fate egg and the mechanics of adrenaline. A dragon is never going to get quadruple attack by adrenaline because it's attack is too high. I'd suggest referring to the attack table here --> http://elementsthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Adrenaline

In other words, you should be using adrenaline after the fate eggs hatch, not before, so that you can maximise it's usefulness. I haven't actually tried the deck yet, but it looks like taking out the thorn carapaces for more pillars would help the quanta generation. You could try going the fractal egg route instead of using mitosis as the parent egg can be killed by practically any CC whatsoever, but that would be a different deck altogether. Also, it's sad to say it, but a deck relying purely on fate eggs for offense is just too slow and random for pvp. Fun, though, and should still work okayish on AI3.

Duo-Decks / Re: HaxxNom Rushkiller [Death/Gravy]
« on: November 05, 2011, 12:46:50 pm »
You know that Bonewall+Otyugh is the combo I use the most in my platinium farming deck? It's some sort of invulnerability. There are ways too many things to eat with Otyugh to need the help of RNG. But if you can't up them, maybe RNG is better.
Just suggesting a core change. :p
Isn't RNG just random number generator(god)? What do you mean by RNG may be better than oty?

General Discussion / Re: [Poll] How many nymphs do you have?
« on: October 30, 2011, 12:10:20 pm »
+1  :darkness nymph again

Total nymphs:
 :entropy :entropy :entropy :entropy :fire :fire :gravity :darkness :darkness :darkness

General Discussion / Re: [Poll]How many cards do you have?
« on: October 29, 2011, 08:57:32 am »
1077 unupgraded, 418 upgraded and about 80k electrum on hand.

General Discussion / Re: Elements Nymph Count
« on: October 25, 2011, 12:25:09 pm »
My nymphs:
 :entropy :entropy :entropy :entropy :gravity :fire :fire :darkness :darkness

Deck Help / Re: Skeleton builds for 6 upgrades Speedbows
« on: October 20, 2011, 12:32:24 pm »
That looks familiar *Digs around a bit* Oh yeah, http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22524.0

Anyway, what's with the two nightmares and photons in the rush skeleton deck? There is only one skull buckler so the chances of you drawing it and being able to nightmare a photon is pretty small. I would rather nightmare some other creature which the opponent can't play, unless they are using a rainbow. In any case, the photons should be switched out for some other cheap attackers instead. Nightmares, while being cost efficient, aren't the best choice in a speedbow. The enchant artifact for the skull buckler is even more useless, as that makes it a four card combo you're trying to pull of with only 1 copy of enchant artifact and skull buckler.

In general I also find that the cc and pc cards in your skeletons are not really necessary. As in, the cc and pc look more like something a person would put for customisation as opposed to being 'necessary' as part of the skeleton build. I would think that the skeleton build would be the creatures usually used in speedbows and quantum pillars, with a few mods for the EM version.

Issue Archive / Re: SoSa draining ALL but Death Quanta
« on: October 20, 2011, 12:13:35 pm »

Ummm...."Remove all but your death quanta", believe it or not, means that it drains all quanta except death. So that isn't a bug.

Rainbow Decks / Re: 5 Creature PVP Rainbow
« on: October 08, 2011, 05:08:56 am »
Too little creatures. Yes, I know its the theme, but the three devourers do not damage at all and the lava golem and forest spirit are both very vulnerable to cc. It looks a bit like an unupped version of the shutdown, which you can look at for some ideas (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,8420.0.html). I would replace the purify and maybe a fog shield for more creatures.

I don't get your point about the arsenic though. Yes, it is better upgraded. Most cards are better upgraded, which is why people actually spend :electrum to upgrade cards. I would actually prioritise upgrading the forest spirit and novae over arsenic so that the forest spirit might actually survive the first few turns and to speed up the deck. Seeing as how this is a pvp deck though, you are probably playing in pvp 1 and upgraded cards will be turned back to unupgraded cards anyway.

Entropy / Re: Cuckoons of Chaos
« on: October 07, 2011, 08:56:47 am »
I really dont see the "CUCKOONS" of chaos but whatever. Anyways this deck doesnt really have a point does it? Its just a deck
If you really want to know, cuckoon is probably just a reference to BE. This deck does have a point, which is to have fun. Having fun is generally the reason people actually play games, by the way. In case you didn't realise, elements the game is a game. And yes, it's just a deck. What did you expect it to be, a hamster?

Way too large deck. This deck runs on a similar principal to the old dissipation shield+lots of pillars concept. As a result, poison, stalling, momentum, and mono aether would have a field day with this deck.
The large size is needed because the point is to deck the opponent out. While poison and larger decks would own this deck terribly, momentum should get taken care of by pandemonium, and mono aether should never have enough damage to break through dissipation shield. Another major weakness you left out is repeatable PC such as pulvy or even BE, though your own BE should take care of pulvy and practically no one uses BE in pvp anyway.

Aside from that, this is obviously meant to be a fun deck, not a competitive deck. Though why you want to grind pvp is beyond me, if you want a high win rate and fast games in pvp, go use a speedbow. If you want to have fun trolling while winning occasionally or just because mono :entropy is cool, this deck does do that well.

Patch Notes and Development News / Re: Elements 1.29
« on: October 07, 2011, 07:35:36 am »
Exams in 5 days...must...resist...urge...to...farm...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
blarg: