*Author

Offline ZyardranTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
General Discussion & Notifications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65032.msg1269743#msg1269743
« on: October 17, 2017, 03:13:07 pm »
For starters can we pin the vaultbuilding tool and other things
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline ZyardranTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: General Discussion & Notifications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65032.msg1270317#msg1270317
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 11:58:36 pm »
Laptop under maintenance, activity will be low until futher notice
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: General Discussion & Notifications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65032.msg1271539#msg1271539
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 06:54:00 am »
Hey everyone, quick note regarding current rounds vault. (R6)

I am heading out of town tomorrow(Saturday, Nov. 25th) and will only have minimal mobile access up to and past deckbuilding deadline. I know most of you are busy so I entered in a rough half-assed attempt at all vault requirements for this round(discard/salvage/decks). I did minimal testing and if anyone has time tomorrow, please do some testing to fix or change these decks and or salvage/discards.  I heavily rushed through it, and may have made mistakes due to being late and overly tired, just as an fyi incase anyone attempts to fix my mistakes, i'm sorry I tried to do my best.

I'll do my best to try and get on mobile when possible, but will only be in pad for discussion or notes as i can't test or change gdoc stuff from phone.

Also a note to Zawadx: I was getting an illegal deck error for our tinkerer deck in that we didn't have enough upped in element cards. but 4 of the pends were upped, which should count towards our in-element ups due to the tinkerer rule should it not? If I am wrong please let me know so I can fix this as best I can with an updated deck. EDIT: nevermind contacted you in chat about this.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 06:59:28 am by mathman101 »
something....something....something.....

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: General Discussion & Notifications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65032.msg1271575#msg1271575
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 01:49:26 am »
Note to Zawadx: In the vault, we are salvaging 5 graboids and a nova in order to transmute them into 4 graviton mercenaries. The vault shows both groups of cards as available, and I'm not sure how to resolve this or if this is even a problem, but here's the heads up.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

anything
blarg: