*Author

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Shard of Focus | Shard of Focus https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35191.msg1029585#msg1029585
« Reply #264 on: January 07, 2013, 04:08:23 pm »
I hate them so much I would even love them to be nerfed even more and have the ability changed even more to 1 or 2  :gravity. I have 4 upped by now but I don´t think I will use them for a long time since I don´t want to make others feel annoyed like I feel facing those decks. Just my 2 cents.  ;D
Also Sprach Zarathustra.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Shard of Focus | Shard of Focus https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35191.msg1041538#msg1041538
« Reply #265 on: February 12, 2013, 06:18:13 pm »
New version is much less annoying now that it costs :gravity to create. No more nova abuse.
Zanz hit it with the nerf bat good and hard.
I can't honestly say it upsets me even in the slightest. This card won the award for biggest need for nerfing from the moment it first hit the game.
I am a little sad that some of the other shards had to suffer the same kind of nerfing. But it was worth it to have this one nerfed.
Now, at last, we aren't playing "Shards The Game" anymore.

This shard is still potent in mono grav decks. The gp combo is still deadly. But it won't get abused and spammed into every deck in the metagame anymore.

I actually like it now. Its not horridly OP and now seems to fit its purpose well. A solid PC for gravity with early vulnerablity but long term anti-CC potential.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 06:20:47 pm by OdinVanguard »
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline zombie0

• Reputation Power: 5
  • zombie0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Swagger Coach
Re: Shard of Focus | Shard of Focus https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35191.msg1042005#msg1042005
« Reply #266 on: February 13, 2013, 05:54:17 pm »
our decks dont casually get 7 :gravity to play one and use the black hole.  ironically, only platinum decks now have that kind of extra quantum to spam them, and players lost their best tool against the beefed up AI.

i feel that previously players gained just as much advantage from it on the highest end (possibly more than the AI), but perhaps everyone else had a different experience
Zombie0 gives 110 percent whenever he's in the arena. He's a team player who delivers both offensively and defensively. He has no idea what a Quantum is.

Offline Ningo67

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Ningo67 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • HAI
Re: Shard of Focus | Shard of Focus https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35191.msg1042253#msg1042253
« Reply #267 on: February 14, 2013, 07:55:06 am »
This card is good to use acell on it but also exelent for the catapult.
THIS GAME IS SO AWESOME :P

anything
blarg: