:time Shard of Readiness
7 (17.5%)
:water Shard of Patience
2 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: August 12, 2012, 07:01:37 am

*Author

Active members:
Kamietsu(1) kobisjeruk(1) Rastafla(1) jippy99(1) the dictator(1) Memorystick(1) lukce(1) Ele124(1) Bloodthorn(1) Ajit(1) volkers(1) $$$man(1) Tea is good(1) Malignant(1) astraldragoon(1) wizelsnarf(1) RootRanger(1) nerd1(1) CPU24/7(1) coinich(1) Raptor6789(1) TheonlyrealBeef(1) Svenningen(1) MatrimKK(1) Jaymanfu(1) ScaredGuy(1) sprtstr14(1) rgurgelles1(1) hello12(1) Contrary(1) Elite Arbiter(1) TStar(1) Filly678(1) ax1997(1) Pineapple(1) dr_nej(1) Danceman(1) Quabal(1) Dengeki(1) artise2012(1) Avenger(1) ralouf(1) The_Mormegil(1) Larqua(1) Cheesy111(1) MV296(1) eaglgenes101(1) dragonsdemesne(1) Holokausti(1) Charming(1) inthisroom(1) bowlerdude04(1) Zaisha68(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Laxadarap(1) Colloray(2) geekz_always_win(2) TheCrazyMango(2) EpicFirestorm(2) icybraker(2) Wynden(2) ffun(2) laykaka(2) Tiko(2) YawnChainHow(2) aigel(2) qwandri(2) EmeraldTiger(2) mwaetht(2) Chapuz(2) thispersonisagenius(2) Alyzia(3) Wonder(3) Bloodshadow(3) Metoropolice(3) Onizuka(3) Shantu(3) johannhowitzer(3) Camoninja(3) n00b(3) gumbeh(3) Rember(3) UTAlan(3) cccombobreaker(3) McSod(3) smuglapse(4) pikachufan2164(4) funerallaughter(4) parasite99(4) Scaredgirl(4) mesaprotector(4) Absol(4) Annele(4) xdude(5) Ant-n-ero(5) Falcon4415(5) RavingRabbid(5) Chaotic Elitist(5) Rutarete(5) Time_lord_victorius(6) Bonestorm(6) Jocko(6) Poker Alho(6) Korugar(7) Funkyvenom(7) Jenkar(7) EvaRia(8) chum3(9) DrunkDestroyer(9) icecoldbro(9) Xenocidius(9) Zblader(10) Monox D. I-Fly(10) Aves(11) furballdn(13) Hyroen(14) TheIdioticIdiot(16) calindu(18) Bhlewos(19) nilsieboy(24) TheForbiddenOracle(24) ddevans96(28) Jappert(30) willng3(33) Higurashi(54) PlayerOa(59) Kuroaitou(81)

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg283568#msg283568
« Reply #168 on: March 05, 2011, 04:01:27 am »
Crusader has been my new toy lately; it's a ton of fun in all kinds of decks.  So...+1 for Crusader.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg283594#msg283594
« Reply #169 on: March 05, 2011, 04:50:17 am »
Everyone -ALWAYS- seem to vote for the new cards, regardless of how many strategies revolve around it.  ::)

But anyway, I personally voted for Guardian Angel | Archangel, not because it would be fun to write about, but also because I think it's underestimated nowadays in Light's arsenal of creature cards. People have already forgotten its uses and or tactical synergies, and I always feel bad for the 'veteran' creatures that were implemented earlier... :P

Metoropolice

Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg283685#msg283685
« Reply #170 on: March 05, 2011, 07:43:47 am »
Crusader  of  :light

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg283708#msg283708
« Reply #171 on: March 05, 2011, 08:23:41 am »
Well... Not the "coolest" or "most powerful" vote, but Luciferin gets a vote from me.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg283927#msg283927
« Reply #172 on: March 05, 2011, 05:59:41 pm »
I don't get this. How can no one, aside from me, vote for the single best weapon, in my opinion, weapon? It's absolute damage, and seven of it. All the other weapons are nice, but they're prone to PC. MG just says no to every other weapon's flaw. C'mon people. D:

Crusader decks are yawn. --; So, poo on the rest of ya'. 

Falcon4415

Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg283935#msg283935
« Reply #173 on: March 05, 2011, 06:12:56 pm »
No love for Pegasus? Seriously?
For. Shame.

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg283943#msg283943
« Reply #174 on: March 05, 2011, 06:28:17 pm »
Voted for. The. BEST. SUPPORT. CARD. EVER.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg283964#msg283964
« Reply #175 on: March 05, 2011, 07:07:46 pm »
I don't get this. How can no one, aside from me, vote for the single best weapon, in my opinion, weapon? It's absolute damage, and seven of it. All the other weapons are nice, but they're prone to PC. MG just says no to every other weapon's flaw. C'mon people. D:
And Titan says no to MG's flaw: shields ;)

Voted for. The. BEST. SUPPORT. CARD. EVER.
I'm sorry, not being a light elemental, I don't know which card you're referring to...

Wynden

Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg284078#msg284078
« Reply #176 on: March 05, 2011, 08:34:01 pm »
I'm going with Solar Shield; it's a nice "new" card that seems worth investigating.
Crusader would've been my second choice, but it's quite obvious what it does and how to use it - for the most part.

About the Steam Machine post: no mention of Skittles (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,12134.0.html)?  :o

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg284473#msg284473
« Reply #177 on: March 06, 2011, 06:28:30 am »
I'm going with Solar Shield; it's a nice "new" card that seems worth investigating.
Crusader would've been my second choice, but it's quite obvious what it does and how to use it - for the most part.

About the Steam Machine post: no mention of Skittles (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,12134.0.html)?  :o
I was on the fence about that one. I -could- have put it into the Featured Card article, but the decks I chose have the synergy cards within them; I could probably change (add?) the Skittles deck later if you like, but personally I always try to find decks that include the featured card and combo cards together to show how they work.

Thanks to the changes to Solar Shield and Luciferin, I would be glad if one of those were also voted highly on as well. ^^;

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg284870#msg284870
« Reply #178 on: March 06, 2011, 08:00:18 pm »
voted luciferin, nice support card and with the new buff i'd like an article about it :).
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Funkyvenom

Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Light https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg287351#msg287351
« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2011, 03:52:32 am »
only blessing voter?!?!?!?

anything
blarg: