:time Shard of Readiness
7 (17.5%)
:water Shard of Patience
2 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: August 12, 2012, 07:01:37 am

*Author

Active members:
Kamietsu(1) kobisjeruk(1) Rastafla(1) jippy99(1) the dictator(1) Memorystick(1) lukce(1) Ele124(1) Bloodthorn(1) Ajit(1) volkers(1) $$$man(1) Tea is good(1) Malignant(1) astraldragoon(1) wizelsnarf(1) RootRanger(1) nerd1(1) CPU24/7(1) coinich(1) Raptor6789(1) TheonlyrealBeef(1) Svenningen(1) MatrimKK(1) Jaymanfu(1) ScaredGuy(1) sprtstr14(1) rgurgelles1(1) hello12(1) Contrary(1) Elite Arbiter(1) TStar(1) Filly678(1) ax1997(1) Pineapple(1) dr_nej(1) Danceman(1) Quabal(1) Dengeki(1) artise2012(1) Avenger(1) ralouf(1) The_Mormegil(1) Larqua(1) Cheesy111(1) MV296(1) eaglgenes101(1) dragonsdemesne(1) Holokausti(1) Charming(1) inthisroom(1) bowlerdude04(1) Zaisha68(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Laxadarap(1) Colloray(2) geekz_always_win(2) TheCrazyMango(2) EpicFirestorm(2) icybraker(2) Wynden(2) ffun(2) laykaka(2) Tiko(2) YawnChainHow(2) aigel(2) qwandri(2) EmeraldTiger(2) mwaetht(2) Chapuz(2) thispersonisagenius(2) Alyzia(3) Wonder(3) Bloodshadow(3) Metoropolice(3) Onizuka(3) Shantu(3) johannhowitzer(3) Camoninja(3) n00b(3) gumbeh(3) Rember(3) UTAlan(3) cccombobreaker(3) McSod(3) smuglapse(4) pikachufan2164(4) funerallaughter(4) parasite99(4) Scaredgirl(4) mesaprotector(4) Absol(4) Annele(4) xdude(5) Ant-n-ero(5) Falcon4415(5) RavingRabbid(5) Chaotic Elitist(5) Rutarete(5) Time_lord_victorius(6) Bonestorm(6) Jocko(6) Poker Alho(6) Korugar(7) Funkyvenom(7) Jenkar(7) EvaRia(8) chum3(9) DrunkDestroyer(9) icecoldbro(9) Xenocidius(9) Zblader(10) Monox D. I-Fly(10) Aves(11) furballdn(13) Hyroen(14) TheIdioticIdiot(16) calindu(18) Bhlewos(19) nilsieboy(24) TheForbiddenOracle(24) ddevans96(28) Jappert(30) willng3(33) Higurashi(54) PlayerOa(59) Kuroaitou(81)

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Darkness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg224565#msg224565
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2010, 03:03:07 pm »
I love my Vampire Dagger....

Ant-n-ero

Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Darkness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg224587#msg224587
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2010, 03:43:55 pm »
'Steal' is hands down the most annoying Darkness :darkness piece of.. [*Error* - Program terminated due to innapropriate content]....

P.s. 666'th post  :-\

Falcon4415

Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Darkness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg224679#msg224679
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2010, 06:56:07 pm »
Can I haz Cloak? :P

Voted for Nightmare (wow it's leading!). As a fairly useful, yet situational, card, I feel it is underrated. Fix it with one of your epic articles!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Darkness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg224714#msg224714
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2010, 08:14:16 pm »
People voting photon just for the lulz is ridiculous. Can we change the poll back to 'Choose the card that you think is the best to be featured next week' to stop this from happening again?

Probably not going to happen because it was changed once, but having cards like photon being featured because people think it's funny is just wrong.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Darkness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg224728#msg224728
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2010, 08:39:45 pm »
Photon was featured because they thought RoL was awesome, and rightfully so, not because they thought it was funny.

But Nightmare I don't see the reasoning behind.

Anyways, I voted voodoo doll, it's funness is too much to ignore ^^

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Darkness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg224984#msg224984
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2010, 01:42:13 am »
I also voted for Voodoo Doll - even though it's new, a few strategies have come around it AND I think it has some decent potential in regards to synergies.  :)

People voting photon just for the lulz is ridiculous. Can we change the poll back to 'Choose the card that you think is the best to be featured next week' to stop this from happening again?

Probably not going to happen because it was changed once, but having cards like photon being featured because people think it's funny is just wrong.
Photon actually wasn't a hard article to write about, because its free cost and versatility in both non-upped and upgraded decks are actually worth mentioning. Hard cards to write about are generally the dragon cards (most of them at least), because they're bland creatures, or any creature for that matter that doesn't have an ability of some sort (looking at you Abyss Crawler T_T).

Also - I won't put Cloak in the polls because it's not in the game yet. Nonetheless, here's to hoping that Voodoo will win! ^^;

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Darkness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg224986#msg224986
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2010, 01:43:18 am »
haxx shield FTW. i cant count the number of times its saved my life
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Darkness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg225301#msg225301
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2010, 02:09:01 pm »
Vooooooodoooooooo :darkness Doll ;)
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Colloray

Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Darkness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg225684#msg225684
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2010, 02:24:50 am »
voodoo doll - its new, an it is usful but cant realy find how to use it for the best it can do

Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Darkness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg225742#msg225742
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2010, 04:46:20 am »
Mine was the only vote for bloodsucker?
Come on guys, it's not that bad...
It synergises with Nightfall since you have to use those two elements anyway.
It works surprisingly well with voodoo doll.
And I just won one off an FG, so maybe I'll learn something even I didn't know (which shouldn't be very hard)

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Darkness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg225828#msg225828
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2010, 08:41:32 am »
It synergises with Nightfall since you have to use those two elements anyway.
It works surprisingly well with voodoo doll.
And I just won one off an FG, so maybe I'll learn something even I didn't know (which shouldn't be very hard)
Which is part of the reason why everyone else chose to vote Voodoo Doll :D

Seriously though, voodoo doll has been one of my favourite cards since I made my voodoo deck.

Sadly though, it may not work properly after the fractal nerf =[

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Featured Cards poll - Darkness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16848.msg225858#msg225858
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2010, 10:26:16 am »
Part of the point, actually. Many vote for Nightmare because it sucks.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

blarg: