*Author

Offline CalinduTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The rich quest:A fast way to earn electrum. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg373721#msg373721
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 06:44:03 pm »
I think it's much better to skip the LA part and start with an unupped CCYB, then upgrade it by selling the cards instead of using RoL/Hope :)
LA>Unupped CCYB in terms of money.
But upped CCYB is better than RoL/Hope ;]
Use FGes,in terms of money RoL/hope>CCYB.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Xsshstex

Re: The rich quest:A fast way to earn electrum. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg373849#msg373849
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 01:32:14 am »
In terms of FGes Voodoo decks > Other decks

• Legendary Member
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The rich quest:A fast way to earn electrum. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg373903#msg373903
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2011, 07:38:46 am »
Wrong,the best Voodoo deck haves a 3578 FGei,and RoL/hope has 3992 FGei.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

zse

Re: The rich quest:A fast way to earn electrum. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg373922#msg373922
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 10:06:24 am »
Wrong,the best Voodoo deck haves a 3578 FGei,and RoL/hope has 3992 FGei.
Those results are biased, since the used computer also affects the time how fast you can play single games. I played 200 out of the 350 games with the Voodoo deck you're referring to, and I used my slow laptop at that time.

Another thing that isn't taken into account on that study (yet) is skipping near-impossible opponents: Octane for RoL/Hope, Dark Matter for Voodoo Panic, etc. If (when) that part of the study is made, the upped 'Liquid Antimatter' deck will most likely be crowned as the King of All Grinder decks, unless something really good is posted before that.

So my prediction for the order of decks for getting most :electrum withing given time while skipping near-impossible opponents is:
Liquid Antimatter  >>  Voodoo  >  RoL/Hope  >  Rainbow

AngelMusti

Re: The rich quest:A fast way to earn electrum. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg373931#msg373931
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 11:10:51 am »
lets keep the voodoo deck out ^^ Rol/hope is the perfect choise for beginners , u don't wanna confuse them with a voodoo deck and turn this topic into ''technical support''.
really good & handy starting guide in how to get the 'elements feelings' in ya.
10/10 fo ' this topic.

• Legendary Member
Re: The rich quest:A fast way to earn electrum. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg373932#msg373932
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 11:17:00 am »
So my prediction for the order of decks for getting most :electrum withing given time while skipping near-impossible opponents is:
Liquid Antimatter  >>  Voodoo  >  RoL/Hope  >  Rainbow
Yes,i know,but RoL/hope is very easy to use,this is just a way to make money as a begginer,then you can try with an fully upgraded LA.
War

• Legendary Member
Re: The rich quest:A fast way to earn electrum. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg374336#msg374336
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 05:28:27 pm »
Updated.
War

Offline maverixk

• Reputation Power: 7
  • maverixk is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I have an 'x' instead of a 'c'. I know you jellin'
Re: The rich quest:A fast way to earn electrum. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg374538#msg374538
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 12:14:03 am »
This is very useful. Thanks!
The only thing about the graboid grinding is that anytime I see a Dimensional Shield I get >:( cause that means that I lose...
"Are you ... comparing me to God? I mean, that's great, but just so you know, I've never made a tree." -House

• Legendary Member
Re: The rich quest:A fast way to earn electrum. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg374631#msg374631
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2011, 06:07:22 am »
The only thing about the graboid grinding is that anytime I see a Dimensional Shield I get >:( cause that means that I lose...
I usually stall enough from the start with wardens(about aether Ai3) and i keep my graboids unevolved and shriekers in hand until i can make an OTK.
War

• Legendary Member
Re: The rich quest:A fast way to earn electrum. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg375771#msg375771
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2011, 07:09:07 am »
Updated with 1 hour stats.
War

Offline Rainbowninja

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Rainbowninja is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Relatively New to Elements
Re: The rich quest:A fast way to earn electrum.(1.28) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg375907#msg375907
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2011, 03:33:46 pm »
Great guide calindu, it really helps newbs out there *cough* me *cough*.
:rainbow ninja

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: The rich quest:A fast way to earn electrum.(1.28) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28807.msg376241#msg376241
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2011, 08:16:23 am »
@ everyone talking about FGei, until we have 1000 games per deck, hushie pushie :3
Shouldn' this be in tutorials?
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

blarg: