*Author

Offline parapluie_noirTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • parapluie_noir is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Question about FGs v Arena https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66056.msg1276946#msg1276946
« on: May 24, 2018, 04:32:25 pm »
With the current state of bronze arena (95% of deck have 1 Hp) is it more viable to farm Bronze than false gods? I already have 6 copies of every rare, and am working towards 12 copies, but after that should I pivot to a FG deck (I don't know which are the best anymore) or should I continue grinding bronze.

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Question about FGs v Arena https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66056.msg1276947#msg1276947
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 04:36:33 pm »
Keep grinding Bronze. With Arena, you get more Electrum and score faster. This way, you can get more rares, and eventually upgrade them. (Same goes for any other card.)
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline parapluie_noirTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • parapluie_noir is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Question about FGs v Arena https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66056.msg1276948#msg1276948
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 04:43:52 pm »
I guess I'm kinda of confused about what the next step is, I only started play again earlier this week and I current have 130k score and 150k electrum, should I start building pvp decks?

• Newsletter Writer
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Question about FGs v Arena https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66056.msg1276949#msg1276949
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 04:45:41 pm »
I guess I'm kinda of confused about what the next step is, I only started play again earlier this week and I current have 130k score and 150k electrum, should I start building pvp decks?

I mean, if you plan on joining organized PvP events and/or looking around on Chat/Discord/Kong for PvP, sure. (PvP events are the best way to get Nymphs, and one of the only ways, so there's a plus. The other way is winning them by Oracle.)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 04:47:21 pm by InsignificantWeeaboo »
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Question about FGs v Arena https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66056.msg1276950#msg1276950
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 04:49:41 pm »

You started this week and you already have 6 of all rares? You have some enthusiasm. :D Search the forum for good pvp decks. And/or experiment. You will see that pretty much "everything" really useful has been already invented but experimenting is a great way to find your own style, favorites etc. Use the trainer.
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

• Newsletter Writer
Re: Question about FGs v Arena https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66056.msg1276952#msg1276952
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 11:45:05 pm »

You have some enthusiasm. :D

Or a lot of free time.

anything
blarg: