*Author

Offline TimerClock14

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • hello pls
  • Awards: War III Promo Winner
Re: FORUM INDEX https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1167.msg244869#msg244869
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 03:02:54 am »
I'd like to request that the Card Ideas Directory (CID) be linked here: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,19301.0.html
I have music, you have ears. Let them get acquainted with each other: https://www.soundcloud.com/mastinmusic

Wynden

Re: FORUM INDEX https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1167.msg248326#msg248326
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2011, 06:51:02 pm »

Asmius

Re: FORUM INDEX https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1167.msg253669#msg253669
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2011, 11:13:01 pm »
Great thread, love it.

I nearly peed my pants when I saw that Scaredgirl said I was a hacker on that one hacker thread.

Then I realized it was a joke, and felt sorry for valuka thinking he really was a hacker..

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: FORUM INDEX https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1167.msg354856#msg354856
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 07:48:31 am »
Simply add: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,5.0.html
(the entire offtopic section) under FUN

or add humor and forum games :D

Offline darkrobe

• Reputation Power: 12
  • darkrobe is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.darkrobe is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Forum Index https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1167.msg438551#msg438551
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 06:14:11 am »
OMG. why have i not noticed this was here. an index to find useful parts of the forum. its genius.

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Forum Index https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1167.msg1140274#msg1140274
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2014, 03:38:38 pm »
Sorry for extra work but I think by updating this and have it included in every pm to new members people will have much easier to find stuff early and get involved in forum things.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Forum Index https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1167.msg1140339#msg1140339
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 11:52:35 pm »
I agree, if this was constantly maintained and sent out, it'd be great.
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Forum Index https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1167.msg1140340#msg1140340
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2014, 12:01:19 am »
Just wondering: which parts are outdated? The only thing i find outdated is:
  • Dr Accuso and Skotadi Phobos hearing your problems

Also, what extra topics should be added?
Add ideas so I can rewrite the OP in a comment, so anyone responsible just needs to copy-paste it.

EDIT: I see anti already did some work to it so I guess that's why it is still up-to-date. :)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 12:07:04 am by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Forum Index https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1167.msg1140389#msg1140389
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 11:10:00 am »
Just wondering: which parts are outdated? The only thing i find outdated is:
  • Dr Accuso and Skotadi Phobos hearing your problems

Also, what extra topics should be added?
Add ideas so I can rewrite the OP in a comment, so anyone responsible just needs to copy-paste it. Kind of you!

EDIT: I see anti already did some work to it so I guess that's why it is still up-to-date. :) Great!
I don't know if the weekly featured caed pool is still up to date.

Chat, openetg, newsletter,  decks used vs patch 1.32 and Cia section could be added I think. Possibly also a link to all the tools.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 11:18:53 am by Blacksmith »

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Forum Index https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1167.msg1140444#msg1140444
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 08:30:35 pm »

BASICS
Glossary
Overview of the Elements
Elements FAQ

CARDS
:aether Aether
:air Air
:darkness Darkness
:death Death
:earth Earth
:entropy Entropy
:fire Fire
:gravity Gravity
:life Life
:light Light
:time Time
:water Water

Fanmade Card Ideas & Art

DECKS
Deck Help
Mono-Decks
Duo Decks
Trio & Quartet Decks
Rainbow Decks

ARTICLES
Quanta Index
Game Mechanics
Slot Wheel Mysteries Revealed
An Interview with Zanzarino

GAME INFO
Elements 1.4
Known Bugs
Patch Notes and Development News
FORUMS
Introduce Yourself
Forum Guide
How to add a deck image to your post
Ask a simple question, get a simple answer
Forums FAQ
Staff List

TOOLS
Deck Manager (save your decks easily)
Chat (ask for help or just have a nice chatter with others)
Trainer (here you are given all the cards in the game to test any decks)

EVENTS
PvP Tournaments (a tournament every week)
PvP League (fight anyone, anytime)
War (the biggest official PvP Event between elemental teams)
Trials (winner becomes a Master)
Smaller PVP Events (smaller events held by members)
Competitions (non-PvP competitions)
Brawl (non-PvP team-based competition with many events)

TUTORIALS
Deckbuilding 101
From Bronze to Plat
Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward?
5 things every Elements player should know
9 Tips for Better Deck Building
What the cards don't tell you...
Elements Videos - For the Newbs!
Advanced Card Ideas Tutorial
Strategy Primer for ETG

FUN
Humor
What People Say in Chat
Hilarious GIFs
Forum Games
Fanmade EtG project

I added links to all Title names. I also changed the order of things so the more important things got to the top.
I replaced many things that I found useless, outdated or misleading.
Basics/Elements FAQ is outdated on some points, but still useful. It just needs some refreshing.
I added many things that weren't on the list, for example Forum Guide, oEtG, CIA, tools, etc.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 10:50:56 pm by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Happy to help!!
Re: Forum Index https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1167.msg1284063#msg1284063
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2019, 11:26:28 pm »
Cool. Well done Sub! rep

So council.. Maybe include this in the welcome pm!

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Forum Index https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1167.msg1284074#msg1284074
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2019, 02:21:07 am »
Council is currently cosplaying as team death
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

anything
blarg: