*Author

Offline The OracleTopic starter

• The Oracle
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • The voice of Elements
Forum FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6459.msg67158#msg67158
« on: May 11, 2010, 08:18:26 pm »
Question:
Why cannot I choose an avatar?
You need to be a Jr. Member for that, which means you have to have at least 30 posts.

Question:
Ok, I have 30 posts but I cannot choose my own custom avatar?
Jr. Members can only use predetermined avatars (Elements images). If you want to have your own custom avatar, you need to become a Full Member which is 200+ posts. One other option is to become a forum staff member who can use any avatar regardless of post count.

Question:
I can't post links on the forum, or my links won't work! Help!
Links won't work for members with less than 5 posts. It's unfortunate, but we've had to do this to combat spambots.

Question:
What are all the different membergroups and how many posts are required to "level up"?
Newbie:star0
Jr. Member:star :star30
Full Member:star :star :star200
Sr. Member:star :star :star :star500
Hero Member:star :star :star :star :star1000
Legendary Member:star :star :star :star :star :star2000

Question:
My post disappeared. What happened?
Most likely either your post broke the forum rules and it got deleted, or you posted it in the wrong section and it got moved. Posts that get moved usually have a 1-day redirection topic that acts as a link to the new location of your post.

You can also go to your profile and check your post history to try to find the post.

Question:
How do I change my forum profile settings?
Go the Forum Profile.

Question:
Forum time is wrong. How do I change it?
Go to Look and Layout and change time offset. You can also tweak other forum settings on this page.

Question:
How can I find a specific post I'm looking for?
Use Advanced Search.

Question:
What different forum jobs are available?
All current forum jobs are listed under Staff List.

Question:
What are Masters?
Each of the 12 Elements has a Master. Master is a decorated veteran player of Elements who knows a lot about Elements and is usually skillful in PvP.

Question:
How do I become a Master?
Before War, we hold the prestigious high-level Trials, during which all community members that have been around for more than 3 months with 200+ posts and 50,000+ score in Elements have a chance to compete for a spot to challenge a Master and fight for the title.

More information here.

Question:
What is a Grand Master?
Grand Master is basically a "Master of Masters", the highest rated non-staff title on this forum. Only one forum member at a time can be a Grand Master. The Grand Master has to defend his or her title against a Master who has won War.

Question:
I want to suggest an idea for a new card, what do I do?
Read This and post your idea Here.

Just know that there are hundreds of different ideas and it is very unlikely that your idea will be implemented in the game.

Question:
I posted but my post count didn't increase. Why?
You probably posted in the "Forum Games" section which is the only part of these forums where posting doesn't count towards your overall post count. Another option is that your post(s) got deleted which also deletes the record of that post ever being made.

Question:
What is Reputation?
Reputation is a small 'compliment' system designed to give points to those who either contribute fantastic ideas, help others on the forums (with deck building, editing card ideas, etc.), or do positive things in general. These points cannot be spent, but can help show off a person's positive character traits.

Spoiler for More details:
- You gain +1 rep for each post.
- You gain +3 rep for each topic.
- You need to be Jr. Member or above (30+ posts) to give others reputation.
- Your "Reputation Power" determines how much rep you give to a person.
- You gain one Reputation Power for each 100 reputation points.
- You one Reputation Bar (the green thing) for each 500 reputation points.
- You can give reputation up to 5 times per day (to different users).
- You can give reputation again to the same person after you've given reputation to one other person.
- You cannot lose reputation.
- You can disable reputation from your profile. You will still receive rep from others, but it will only be visible to you.
- You can see who gave you reputation, and why, in your Profile - View Reputation.

Question:
How do I give Reputation?
On the left side of every post, beneath the user's avatar, there is a little :electrum button. Clicking that button and providing a reason will give +rep to that person. You cannot give rep more than once an hour, and you cannot give rep to yourself. You need at least 30 posts to be able to do give Rep.

Question:
I had a higher post count or some awards on the old forums. Where are they?
They were not transferred. Visit the Profile Restoration Project and post what you're missing and it may be re-added.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 10:11:39 pm by antiaverage »

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Forum FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6459.msg67164#msg67164
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 08:24:02 pm »
What are the masters?
Masters are members who have shown skill in their element and have helped the forum a lot. Or they have won the master challenge.

icybraker

Re: Forum FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6459.msg67237#msg67237
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 10:21:26 pm »
I found a thread that says I'm a hacker! What is this?!
Answer: "It's a thread that says you're a hacker. You'll get banned tomorrow."

Cool thread. The images put me off, but this is what I'm linking newbies to when they start pestering me. :D

dragonhuman

Re: Forum FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6459.msg67244#msg67244
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 10:26:28 pm »
Question: I want to suggest a card idea, what do I do?

Answer: Read This (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,5039.0.html)
Just know that it may not be implemented in  the game

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Forum FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6459.msg68046#msg68046
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 11:19:42 am »
...hm...

Q: What is Karma?

A: Karma is a small 'compliment' system designed to give points to those who either contribute fantastic ideas, help others on the forums (with deck building, editing card ideas, etc.), or do positive things in general. These points cannot be spent nor decreased (as of a recent change), but can help show off a person's positive character traits. (If you want to increase someone's Karma, however, you must provide a reason).

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Forum FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6459.msg68270#msg68270
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 08:19:47 pm »
Whats the diffrence between PvP and PvE?
Pvp is player vs player and Pve is player vs environment (cpu)

How do i become staff?
Show explicit experience in the job and apply when a thread is started, or SG will give you a promotion when she sees fit.

Whats the trainer?
The trainer is a way to test decks and cards, click resources and then trainer.

Scaredgirl

Re: Forum FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6459.msg68313#msg68313
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 09:21:12 pm »
Btw, everyone.. this is Forum FAQ. Game FAQ is in "General Discussion".

Hobnob5000

Re: Forum FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6459.msg68316#msg68316
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 09:27:09 pm »
Ohhhhhhhhhhh.   Understood

dragonhuman

Re: Forum FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6459.msg68391#msg68391
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 11:40:02 pm »
Q: My post count doesn't increase, its this some glitch or does the board hate me?

A: Post count only increases in 'serious' sections, your post count will not increase if posted in the off topic section. Also your post count will change if your posts are deleted or if a topic in which you posted has been moved.

it's going to need some tweaking since I'm not sure which boards improve post count and which don't so I said only serious ones increase post count

oh and you might want to leave the board hates me part out, I just thought it was fun

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Forum FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6459.msg68458#msg68458
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2010, 02:19:37 am »
I believe it's only the Forum Games section that does not count posts.
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: Forum FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6459.msg71742#msg71742
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 01:12:31 pm »
Deck help is a place where your decks get help from other (more experienced) players. The place to get the cards you might've lost from your deck is Troubleshooting.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Helios

Re: Forum FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6459.msg72760#msg72760
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2010, 02:03:22 am »
I have a question, but I am hoping another who knows will provide the answer: How does one acquire Karma?

anything
blarg: