*Author

DarkElves

Forgive my newbiness... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35425.msg445955#msg445955
« on: January 05, 2012, 10:04:24 pm »
Forgive my newbiness, but I see in posts T50 or T500, what is that?

(Just discovered Elements - been playing for about a 3 days - great game!)

:darkness :earth

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Forgive my newbiness... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35425.msg445958#msg445958
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 10:09:12 pm »
T50 was the original asynchronous pVp system. The top 50 players in terms of score posted their decks (no special buffs or rewards, often rare farms) for others to fight. As it was both inefficient and did not serve its purpose, it was to be replaced.
T500 was the proposed replacement of T50, and is what we now know as the Arena. 
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Forgive my newbiness... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35425.msg445969#msg445969
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 10:41:25 pm »
T50 was the original asynchronous pVp system. The top 50 players in terms of score posted their decks (no special buffs or rewards, often rare farms) for others to fight. As it was both inefficient and did not serve its purpose, it was to be replaced.
T500 was the proposed replacement of T50, and is what we now know as the Arena.
Technically they didn't post any deck, the deck up in T50 is the deck their current account has; when they went to sleep they simply changed decks to a farm. But apart from that, yes, that is correct.

DarkElves

Re: Forgive my newbiness... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35425.msg446035#msg446035
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 12:30:00 am »
Great - thanks for the info;-)   :darkness :earth

anything
blarg: