*Author

Active members:
MasterWalks(2)

Offline MasterWalksTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Elements The Game can be played mobile! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66095.msg1277403#msg1277403
« on: June 22, 2018, 09:16:32 pm »
      As the title says, EtG is possible to play on ios and Android. All you need is a browser than runs Flash. Both ios and Android have a safe browser called Puffin Browser which are available in both the Play Store and the App Store. There are other browsers but I have personally used Puffin to play, it works great and has not caused any issues on my phone even after about 3 months of play. The chat, forums, and game can all run very smoothly on Puffin.

I have only faced 2 challenges;
      1)You will be zooming in often as the touch boxes are quite small
      2)flipping though tabs while waiting in a PvP lobby can cause the search to mess up so you will want to stay on the game tab while searching.

I would like feedback on how well it works on other phones. I use a Google Pixel XL with Android 8.1.0 and it runs amazing but I would like to hear how it runs on ios and lower end Android phones. I will update this post if there are any more issues/challenges found.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 09:22:36 pm by MasterWalks »
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline MasterWalksTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements The Game can be played mobile! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66095.msg1278003#msg1278003
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 09:34:28 pm »
Other found issues:
  • Getting a phone call will cause a Desync/Disconnect
  • You will stay "online" in blab until you force close the app
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

blarg: