*Author

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: Elements FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6451.msg1272506#msg1272506
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2017, 12:16:48 pm »
Sorry for the deep necro-posting, but now that I have 1,000 posts, can someone tell me how to become a Master of Water? I am going to start here.

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trials/11th-trials-rules/

Wait until War ends, then wait until Brawl ends, then wait until the 12th Trials start

Requirements for joining Trials?

Not everyone can join the Trials. There are some minimum requirements to ensure that the person is serious about becoming a Master.
  • Any ONE from:
    • Winning a Weekly Tournament
    • A top 3 finish in either of the PVP Leagues
    • A top 3 finish in a PVP event
    • Finishing on 1 of the top 3 War teams
    • Becoming a Master of any Element
  • OR ALL of the following:
    • 30,000+ score in Elements
    • 100+ forum posts
    • Joined the forums no less than 3 months ago (at the time of signing up)
    • Participation in at least three separate PVP Events (Leagues, War, Weekly Tournaments, etc.)

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6451.msg1272508#msg1272508
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2017, 01:52:58 pm »
So the forum post requirement was only 100 posts? Why the hell did I wait for ten times the amount? *feeling dumb*
So, one of the requirement of being a Master is being a Master.
Also, when will 12th Trials start?
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6451.msg1272509#msg1272509
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2017, 02:19:39 pm »
So, one of the requirement of being a Master is being a Master.

The requirements to join Trials have increased over time, so some ex-Masters would not be allowed to Trial if that option wasn't added, which would be kind of silly.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: Elements FAQ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6451.msg1272515#msg1272515
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2017, 10:19:07 pm »
Also, when will 12th Trials start?

Wait until War ends, then wait until Brawl ends, then wait until the 12th Trials start

There's no set date for any of the events to start, but I'd expect April-ish, maybe sooner

anything
blarg: