*Author

Active members:
lava golem(1) Demagog(1) smuglapse(1) kobisjeruk(1) Memorystick(1) pepokish(1) jmizzle7(1) twinsbuster(1) Kamietsu(1) the dictator(1) Vineroz(1) teffy(1) zse(1) Rastafla(1) Getawu2(1) Dragoon(1) jippy99(1) EmeraldTiger(1) $$$man(1) nerd1(1) asymmetry(1) thatnewguy(1) Chemist(1) Uppercut(1) Raptor6789(1) RavingRabbid(1) Malduk(1) TheCrazyMango(1) Wolfunit(1) coinich(1) Vara(1) Mithcairion(1) Weiyaoli(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) warriorforge(1) Legit(1) cookiepirate(1) geekz_always_win(1) shyax(1) SunnyGreens(1) Wizardcat(1) kev(1) suxerz(1) 918273645(1) takezoido(1) Retribution(1) plastiqe(1) RootRanger(1) Belthazar666(1) Falcon4415(1) Fan of Rainbows(1) XYTWO(1) Vinvick3714(1) Salamence_747(1) ji412jo(1) Mastermind79(1) QuantumT(1) Blues(1) chuckles4me(1) Youbo(1) GG(1) gamecrashed(1) chum3(1) pikachufan2164(1) bored_ninja777(1) MageVern(1) Kael Hate(1) killsdazombies(1) yc999(1) harry959(1) Dragoon1140(1) majofa(1) Nume(1) Wynden(1) ISlayCasuals(1) Kakerlake(1) Geldon(1) siriosirio(1) zamboza(1) DragonZProductions(1) rkddudgns(1) cebra(1) trozman(1) frlaa(1) Hotshot2k4(1) Acsabi44(1) Shantu(1) Ruduen(1) Dagabox(1) ratchetspyro94(1) omegareaper7(1) BluePriest(1) crestmere(1) Variance(1) BetaParticle(1) sakmon(1) zorzz(1) th1s1sr4nd0m(1) yahoo123(1) einherjar145(1) dragono(1) Medivh(1) manaboy100(1) Kuroaitou(1) SnoWeb(1) jegaggin(1) ddevans96(1) Indrejue(1) OrangeOfPurple(1) implosion(1) SJBsElementsAccount(1) zinniz3713(1) Dm1321(1) Daxx(1) Corrum(1) jigga456(1) platnium phoenix(1) SeddyRocky(1) 1world24(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) 7wavemaster(1) rotface(1) canad8(1) RyGuy130(1) SteppingStone81(1) Tr4sh13(1) silverax(1) Caltrop(1) Vandole(1) Rainmaker(1) hrmmm(1) H2Owned(1) ~Napalm(1) Irishpownzor(1) Skydaemon(1) todumbtodie(1) ericm6(1) CarbonBit(1) 13urningGuy(1) anakin2177(1) Colloray(1) DaemeonB(1) PYLemire(1) Le Coyote(1) Myxolydian(1) Tronman(1) Istari.(1) Terroking(1) Boingo(1) Ekki(1) Veneficus(1) rohlfo(1) vrt(1) morningstar(1) jc14(1) Yardof(1) Karan Bhullar(1) gatsbee(1) collimatrix(1) 1chase1997(1) mauly(1) MrBlonde(1) BadWolfskin(1) 152710(1) chenqu1989(1) xn0ize(1) Drobbit(1) Pothos2004(1) einish(1) castroviz(1) icecoldbro(1) wavedash(1) Toadish(1) rockzo(1) Marvaddin(1) script(1) Malignant(1) b0uncer52(1) 18237(1) themell(1) grindpower(1) Lifestream(1) xdude(1) Djinon(1) Rhaego(1) Aves(1) miami heat(1) Nadrin(1) ilovelp(1) micropimp(1) linkcat(1) Anu Erebus(1) Deanmayhem(1) brettbstock(1) Quabal(1) Gyrodiot(1) Kurohami(1) whitewolftotem(1) k3jeff(1) Cynxos(1) Sir Valimont(1) Shrink(1) Zubon(1) Ryan666(1) NetMonster(1) the3rdshinigami(1) Anothebrother(1) Lluis83(1) Daedalus(1) CrazyJay94(1) willng3(1) nilsieboy(2) catalyzeme(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) PlayerOa(2) TimerClock14(2) joaopcl(2) Tea is good(2) Essence(2) lukce(2) Pineapple(2) Higurashi(2) Izzythemachine(2) EvaRia(2) rowcla(2) AppAwesome(3) Glitch(3) Wardead(3) JJ 52(3) deluxeloy(3) ArtCrusade(3) wizelsnarf(3) 5pla5h(3) Korugar(4) Zblader(5) Sir Rebrl(5) Scaredgirl(6)

Offline Appawesome

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Appawesome is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg235586#msg235586
« Reply #264 on: December 29, 2010, 05:02:08 pm »
Scaredgirl The Council will determine whose is the best.  Your hostages mean nothing to us, because Zanzarino will then ban you from elements forever. Muhahaha.  :))

Sir Rebrl

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg235594#msg235594
« Reply #265 on: December 29, 2010, 05:09:02 pm »
You say my hostages matter not now, but wait till I am forced to remove Rudolph's nose, and no one gets any presents from dear old Santa on foggy Christmas nights!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

On a side note, how many people are still amused by the banned from elements joke? Cause really, I haven't seen a joke so overused since "That's what she said!" XP

JJ 52

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg237103#msg237103
« Reply #266 on: December 31, 2010, 03:57:22 pm »
Sir Rebrl, we do not negotiate with terrorists.

Sir Rebrl

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg237110#msg237110
« Reply #267 on: December 31, 2010, 04:02:07 pm »
Terrorist? <.< ... >.> ... <.<

Where?

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg237140#msg237140
« Reply #268 on: December 31, 2010, 04:34:29 pm »
Terrorist? <.< ... >.> ... <.<

Where?
*teleports all the hostages away* No moar terrorism! Hurrah!  And good luck for everyone when it comes to getting Best Answer!

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg237141#msg237141
« Reply #269 on: December 31, 2010, 04:37:02 pm »
Yeah, I doubt I'll be winning that, but I did see some creative answers in here.

wizelsnarf

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg240160#msg240160
« Reply #270 on: January 04, 2011, 07:19:56 am »
When will the winner to this be announced, council members?

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg240174#msg240174
« Reply #271 on: January 04, 2011, 07:41:38 am »
When will the winner to this be announced, council members?
Within the next week; voting has already begun.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg240389#msg240389
« Reply #272 on: January 04, 2011, 05:17:52 pm »
Allright, the council has decided!
The winner of the best answer prize is...
Gl1tch!
Here's the winning answer:
"Why hello there little boy."

"Hi there Developer Claus"

"Looks like you've been a bit of a naughty boy...."

"Zanzta!"

"I'm kidding... I'm kidding.  You've been a very good boy this year, what is it you would like for Christmas?"

(To the tune of "favorite things")
"Well...
Money and Life cards
and more nymphs and more shards

New AI are great
and I'd love an update

But as I think about our growing game
There's one gift I think of that I'd like to claim..."

"Little boy, what could you want?"

"New card rebalance with card nerfs and card buffs
New AI balance with false gods that aren't tough

Three player matches and de-synch repaired
But there's one gift I want I can't get anywhere."

"If you were a good boy I'll bring you whatever you ask for."

"Half bloods with upgrades that make them worth playing
New harder AI that I have fun slaying

But all of those gifts would still feel amiss
If brought to me without my one simple wish!

When the game's unfair
When I sell rares
When I feeling sad....
I simply remember my favorite players
And then I don't feel!...
SOooo baaad"

"You want me to bring back users who quit?"
"Oh could you Zanzta?  Could you really?!

Please bring back aether master IcyBraker
And please bring back ChrisKang the back-up game maker

Why did the great Antagon have to go?
Why can't we bring back the dark BloodShadow?"

"I'll see what I can do, little boy."
"Thank you Zanzta!  Thank you!

Please bring back Ohmega the first master of life
And bring back Bojengles who joked he was my wife

And bring back the others too many to name
And we'll all celebrate by playing this game!

When my vaults gone!
When the lags long!
When I'm feeling feeling sad.
I simply remember my favorite players
And then I don't feel...
SOOoooo baaaad!!!!!"

"I'll find them, I'll find them all, and this Christmas you can all play together in one great nostalgic tournament!"
"Thank you Zanzta!  Thank you!"
"Now I'm off to help out the other boys and girls, you be good, okay?"
"I will Zanzta!  I promise!"
"On Dasher, On Dancer, On Comet, On Cupid, On Donner, On Blitzen, On Rudolph, take flight!  Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

Offline 5pla5h

• Reputation Power: 3
  • 5pla5h is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg240400#msg240400
« Reply #273 on: January 04, 2011, 05:41:00 pm »
grats glitch :D
i just wanna ask... how long did that take... cuz its plain epic...

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg240403#msg240403
« Reply #274 on: January 04, 2011, 05:46:11 pm »
Gl1tch. You are an EPIC writer.
Gratz ;)
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg240416#msg240416
« Reply #275 on: January 04, 2011, 05:59:28 pm »
See, this is why you should restart your RPG, you're great at writing ;)

blarg: