*Author

Active members:
lava golem(1) Demagog(1) smuglapse(1) kobisjeruk(1) Memorystick(1) pepokish(1) jmizzle7(1) twinsbuster(1) Kamietsu(1) the dictator(1) Vineroz(1) teffy(1) zse(1) Rastafla(1) Getawu2(1) Dragoon(1) jippy99(1) EmeraldTiger(1) $$$man(1) nerd1(1) asymmetry(1) thatnewguy(1) Chemist(1) Uppercut(1) Raptor6789(1) RavingRabbid(1) Malduk(1) TheCrazyMango(1) Wolfunit(1) coinich(1) Vara(1) Mithcairion(1) Weiyaoli(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) warriorforge(1) Legit(1) cookiepirate(1) geekz_always_win(1) shyax(1) SunnyGreens(1) Wizardcat(1) kev(1) suxerz(1) 918273645(1) takezoido(1) Retribution(1) plastiqe(1) RootRanger(1) Belthazar666(1) Falcon4415(1) Fan of Rainbows(1) XYTWO(1) Vinvick3714(1) Salamence_747(1) ji412jo(1) Mastermind79(1) QuantumT(1) Blues(1) chuckles4me(1) Youbo(1) GG(1) gamecrashed(1) chum3(1) pikachufan2164(1) bored_ninja777(1) MageVern(1) Kael Hate(1) killsdazombies(1) yc999(1) harry959(1) Dragoon1140(1) majofa(1) Nume(1) Wynden(1) ISlayCasuals(1) Kakerlake(1) Geldon(1) siriosirio(1) zamboza(1) DragonZProductions(1) rkddudgns(1) cebra(1) trozman(1) frlaa(1) Hotshot2k4(1) Acsabi44(1) Shantu(1) Ruduen(1) Dagabox(1) ratchetspyro94(1) omegareaper7(1) BluePriest(1) crestmere(1) Variance(1) BetaParticle(1) sakmon(1) zorzz(1) th1s1sr4nd0m(1) yahoo123(1) einherjar145(1) dragono(1) Medivh(1) manaboy100(1) Kuroaitou(1) SnoWeb(1) jegaggin(1) ddevans96(1) Indrejue(1) OrangeOfPurple(1) implosion(1) SJBsElementsAccount(1) zinniz3713(1) Dm1321(1) Daxx(1) Corrum(1) jigga456(1) platnium phoenix(1) SeddyRocky(1) 1world24(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) 7wavemaster(1) rotface(1) canad8(1) RyGuy130(1) SteppingStone81(1) Tr4sh13(1) silverax(1) Caltrop(1) Vandole(1) Rainmaker(1) hrmmm(1) H2Owned(1) ~Napalm(1) Irishpownzor(1) Skydaemon(1) todumbtodie(1) ericm6(1) CarbonBit(1) 13urningGuy(1) anakin2177(1) Colloray(1) DaemeonB(1) PYLemire(1) Le Coyote(1) Myxolydian(1) Tronman(1) Istari.(1) Terroking(1) Boingo(1) Ekki(1) Veneficus(1) rohlfo(1) vrt(1) morningstar(1) jc14(1) Yardof(1) Karan Bhullar(1) gatsbee(1) collimatrix(1) 1chase1997(1) mauly(1) MrBlonde(1) BadWolfskin(1) 152710(1) chenqu1989(1) xn0ize(1) Drobbit(1) Pothos2004(1) einish(1) castroviz(1) icecoldbro(1) wavedash(1) Toadish(1) rockzo(1) Marvaddin(1) script(1) Malignant(1) b0uncer52(1) 18237(1) themell(1) grindpower(1) Lifestream(1) xdude(1) Djinon(1) Rhaego(1) Aves(1) miami heat(1) Nadrin(1) ilovelp(1) micropimp(1) linkcat(1) Anu Erebus(1) Deanmayhem(1) brettbstock(1) Quabal(1) Gyrodiot(1) Kurohami(1) whitewolftotem(1) k3jeff(1) Cynxos(1) Sir Valimont(1) Shrink(1) Zubon(1) Ryan666(1) NetMonster(1) the3rdshinigami(1) Anothebrother(1) Lluis83(1) Daedalus(1) CrazyJay94(1) willng3(1) nilsieboy(2) catalyzeme(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) PlayerOa(2) TimerClock14(2) joaopcl(2) Tea is good(2) Essence(2) lukce(2) Pineapple(2) Higurashi(2) Izzythemachine(2) EvaRia(2) rowcla(2) AppAwesome(3) Glitch(3) Wardead(3) JJ 52(3) deluxeloy(3) ArtCrusade(3) wizelsnarf(3) 5pla5h(3) Korugar(4) Zblader(5) Sir Rebrl(5) Scaredgirl(6)

zinniz3713

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg223933#msg223933
« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2010, 08:49:45 pm »
i can think of nothing witty to win with, sooo...

i want zanz to keep kicking massive amounts of the heiney and perhaps a little monkey in game that works like a tutorial for fun...? i dunno, how about everybody whom uses the oracle on christmas day wins. the card can still be random but on that day you WILL win a card.

happy winter solstice!

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg223946#msg223946
« Reply #133 on: December 13, 2010, 09:15:37 pm »
I don't know.. I'll give a simple answer.. should suffice..

~I want, for Christmas, not a nymph, not a mark card. All I want is small bug fixes, more players for elements, and obviously, that the game keeps growing like it always has. In other words, my wish is not for myself,  but for the whole elements community - New, active members of the community. ~

A million electrum, 1337 mark cards, 9001 nymphs, Tournament wins... Just joking.

Daxx

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg224000#msg224000
« Reply #134 on: December 13, 2010, 10:06:18 pm »
“What Elements related gifts do you want for Christmas?”.[/color]
On the first day of Elements, my true love gave to me: a Flying Weapon on a Morning Glory.

On the second day of Elements, my true love gave to me: two Deja Vus and Flying Weapon on a Morning Glory.

On the third day of Elements, my true love gave to me: three Thunderstorms, two Deja Vus and a Flying Weapon on a Morning Glory.

On the fourth day of Elements, my true love gave to me: four Fireflies burning, three Thunderstorms, two Deja Vus and a Flying Weapon on a Morning Glory.

On the fifth day of Elements, my true love gave to me: five Rays of Light! Four Fireflies burning, three Thunderstorms, two Deja Vus and a Flying Weapon on a Morning Glory.

On the sixth day of Elements, my true love gave to me: six Scarabs swarming, five Rays of Light! Four Fireflies burning, three Thunderstorms, two Deja Vus and a Flying Weapon on a Morning Glory.

On the seventh day of Elements, my true love gave to me: seven Sparks a-dying, six Scarabs swarming, five Rays of Light! Four Fireflies burning, three Thunderstorms, two Deja Vus and a Flying Weapon on a Morning Glory.

On the eighth day of Elements, my true love gave to me: eight Elfs mutating, seven Sparks a-dying, six Scarabs swarming, five Rays of Light! Four Fireflies burning, three Thunderstorms, two Deja Vus and a Flying Weapon on a Morning Glory.

On the ninth day of Elements, my true love gave to me: nine Novas bursting, eight Elfs mutating, seven Sparks a-dying, six Scarabs swarming, five Rays of Light! Four Fireflies burning, three Thunderstorms, two Deja Vus and a Flying Weapon on a Morning Glory.

On the tenth day of Elements, my true love gave to me: ten Titans smashing, nine Novas bursting, eight Elfs mutating, seven Sparks a-dying, six Scarabs swarming, five Rays of Light! Four Fireflies burning, three Thunderstorms, two Deja Vus and a Flying Weapon on a Morning Glory.

On the eleventh day of Elements, my true love gave to me: eleven Earthquakes shaking, ten Titans smashing, nine Novas bursting, eight Elfs mutating, seven Sparks a-dying, six Scarabs swarming, five Rays of Light! Four Fireflies burning, three Thunderstorms, two Deja Vus and a Flying Weapon on a Morning Glory.

On the twelfth day of Elements, my true love gave to me: twelve Cells dividing, eleven Earthquakes shaking, ten Titans smashing, nine Novas bursting, eight Elfs mutating, seven Sparks a-dying, six Scarabs swarming, five Rays of Light! Four Fireflies burning, three Thunderstorms, two Deja Vus and a Flying Weapon on a Morning Glory.

EDIT: Oh god damn it, someone beat me to this idea. Serves me right for only reading the first post rather than trawling through 12 pages. Oh well, mine is better. :P

Corrum

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg224056#msg224056
« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2010, 10:43:13 pm »
For christmas I would love to have a plush Brimstone Eater that was hot to the touch :)

Corrum

jigga456

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg224061#msg224061
« Reply #136 on: December 13, 2010, 10:51:20 pm »
I want a cookie... the award one.

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg224100#msg224100
« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2010, 11:34:00 pm »
i would like a mutated half-abomination half-phoenix with the face of a firefly queen and legs of a pharaoh. it will have the mouth of a scarab and the arms of a lava destroyer. it will have the ability "quintessence" and regenerate hp each turn. it will randomly switch element between  :gravity  :life  :time  :rainbow  :death   :water and  :fire and when it dies, it turns into a photon with rebirth, that will turn into a fate egg with devourer. when THAT dies, it turns into a photon with 0/10 with the ability "scarab" that generates other photons with 0/10 with the ability scarab. creative enough for you?  :)

SeddyRocky

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg224128#msg224128
« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2010, 12:03:14 am »
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the redeemable codes
Underneath the Light pillar
I just want an Angel for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas is
Hope... yea yea

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
(and Oty) Doesn't care about presents
Above the gravity shield
I don't need to hang my Titan
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a nymph on Christmas day
I just want a mark for my own
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is a Colossal Dragon...
A Massive Dragon baby

Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
(and Essence) I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the Mind Flayer
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for the Toadfish
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic Congeals click
'Cause I just want Permafrost here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I Purify
Baby all I want for Christmas is Flooding
Of Nymphs Tears baby

All the lights are fading
So dark everywhere (so Kael yea)
And the sound of Parasites
Laughter fills the air
And Gargoyles are singing (oh yea)
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the Vampire I really need -
won't you please bring my Minor Vampire baby to me...

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see a Hammer
Hanging right outside my door
Oh I just want a shard for my own
Make my wish come true
Zanz all I want for Christmas is
Quantum (Pillars) baby

All I want for Christmas is [all of the above] baby..

Offline 1world24

• Reputation Power: 8
  • 1world24 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Gone about 8 months
Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg224146#msg224146
« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2010, 12:11:47 am »
i wish for a bucket of fried chicken to feed the fireflies and rustlers and the rest of the world of elements. p.s. i need corn with it. :)

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg224249#msg224249
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2010, 01:58:55 am »
So, I have this nymph right?

She's a real fine girl, always dresses up, wears this pretty light blue dress all the time. Intelligent, clever, engaging, she's got it all. Pretty nice to look at too, in her mysterious kind of way. Not that I would look at her. I mean, that would just be inappropriate. Even though she is very attractive.

But, she doesn't seem the same around the other girls. It's weird, because they all look like twins, right? I mean, how weird is that? You'd think they would get along. But no, there's a slight problem.

The one wearing the dark blue. She's the ringleader, top in all the subjects, great leadership skills and everything. And she's jealous. She's not strong herself, but with those other girls, they can really pick on her. And she's got them right where she wants them. It's almost as if, she had, created them to do her will or something. No, just kidding, move along, I'm not crazy or anything! Definetely not crazy, no crazy person here.

But together, they make the pretty one in the light blue dress's life quite difficult. She's just not strong enough to stand up to them. Not that it would do much good in this situation. Strength doesn't matter here, the one in the purple dress, she is an abuser she is - you can tell just by the way she walks, she has this... way of making others useless. She kind of blinks her eyelids, does a cute little curtsey and the guy who was about to hit her suddenly decided that then would be a good time to jump off the roof of the school. True story there, I was on lunch duty that day, and watched it all, amazed. Okay, and a little scared. But not much.

There’s this other one, who dresses up in a lush green, who we know is supplying drugs to the school -not that we've been able to prove it- and she always manages to slip this stuff in the nymph's food or drink. I mean, we can tell, because she's got a slight digestion problem. And this stuff just speeds it up. No idea how it does it, I want nothing to do with it.

She’s never asked for help or anything. She seems fine being oppressed, but it pains my heart to see her being victimised, just because of jealousy. I’m not asking for a Miracle here, this girl is worth more than that. She doesn’t need more strength either; it’s not that she needs. Its stamina, and ability to stand up for herself.

So, what I am really asking here is, can you give this poor girl – whose friends are constantly suppressing her talent and ability - one more health. It will give her the strength to stand up for herself. And it will give me joy in knowing that my favourite student will reach her full potential, and also, I want to be able to use 2 unstable gases without her, you know, dying?

7wavemaster

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg224250#msg224250
« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2010, 01:59:21 am »
I would want smarter AI's that could talk about with humor, a fair way for new people to get started so people aren't discouraged about the "HOLY CRAP 1500 FOR A SINGLE UPGRADE".  And I would like more cards even though I know Zanz is doing his best. :)

Edit:Also im not being not selfish.  These things would make grinding easier for me so ya.^^

wizelsnarf

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg224288#msg224288
« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2010, 02:32:27 am »

Merry Christmas!

Okay so I decided to remake the oracle into Santa Oracle!!!

My (new) wish. I REALLY want to see different ways of winning cards than just from slot spins.

Two other options:

1. Pick a Treasure Chest (like pick a door on game shows. Inside 1 of 3 treasure chests lies a card. The other two are empty (or have some unpleasant surprise...) You could vary the number of chests based on the composition of the deck so that a deck with 30 different cards would have low odds of winning (ie there are 10 chests) or that a deck with many copies of a card has high odds (ie 3 chests)

2. My biggest CHRISTMAS WISH!!! Make a memory/concentration (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concentration_(game))game you can win cards from. Basically you could have a grid of cards, lets say it is 5x6 cards (30 cards total). All cards are face down. The cards always come in multiples of two. So in the 30 cards there are at most only 15 individual cards. You have 3 turns to try and "Match" a pair. When you click the first card, it flips over. When you click the second card, it flips over and if it is a match, you win that card. If it isn't a match, both cards turn face down again. You now have 2 more turns to try this again.

The point is the 3rd turns your odds are pretty decent as you should remember where a few cards are by then.

rotface

Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17418.msg224297#msg224297
« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2010, 02:50:51 am »
i would like  for zanz to announce a soon to be made elements app for ipod  for all ur on the go farming

anything
blarg: