*Author

Offline SpikeSpiegelTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Elements Cards Cost https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35825.msg450764#msg450764
« on: January 20, 2012, 02:31:07 pm »

How much would it cost to buy all cards from the bazaar? And to buy 6 copies of each card from the bazaar? And to buy and to upgrade all the cards?

Are you looking for an answer to these insane questions?

Take a look here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asm-xjRwXQlKdFRxRUdBalB5UDRjTDA5VEJvZUhRN1E&hl=en_US#gid=0)!

;D
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline siriosirio

• Reputation Power: 13
  • siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • tonight
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Cards Cost https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35825.msg450765#msg450765
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 02:34:51 pm »
wath a TITANIC job  :o :o :o ;)

silux

Re: Elements Cards Cost https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35825.msg450770#msg450770
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 02:47:18 pm »
By gaining 2250 electrum at hour for 3hours everyday, you should get enough money to buy and upgrade all cards in 324 days!
However at the rate i gain( 110 :electrum per day) i will get all cards in 55years!
Since my life expectations is 90 i'm happy that i will eventually get all the cards!

Offline siriosirio

• Reputation Power: 13
  • siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • tonight
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Cards Cost https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35825.msg450772#msg450772
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 02:50:56 pm »
By gaining 2250 electrum at hour for 3hours everyday, you should get enough money to buy and upgrade all cards in 324 days!
However at the rate i gain( 110 :electrum per day) i will get all cards in 55years!
Since my life expectations is 90 i'm happy that i will eventually get all the cards!
you have to hack the card creation section then  ;)

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Cards Cost https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35825.msg450777#msg450777
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 03:00:22 pm »
Now I know why I always felt lucky I got all upped. :))
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Daguerreo

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Daguerreo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Glu Glu Glu
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Cards Cost https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35825.msg450793#msg450793
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 04:14:05 pm »

suxerz

Re: Elements Cards Cost https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35825.msg450808#msg450808
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 05:30:24 pm »
Nice... When I saw that your total cost doesn't match with my card tracking sheet, I was like "crap.. my sheet sux.." Then, I noticed two things:
  • You only count 7 rares in Other. I figure you might intentionally left out Relic here, but as per Dragoon's thread, it is counted in the Standard Edition. But yeah... I think this is all up to your own personal preferences.

• I'm terrible at explaining things, so taking the pillar/pends example;

Total cost to buy and upgrade 15 copies of each pillar and pendulum: 562500 + 1170 + 4320 = 567990 (cell E49:H49)

I believe it should be 562.500 + ((1.170 + 4.320) x 2) = 573480 instead; because you need to buy 30 Quantum Pillars before you can upgrade 15 of them. This also applies to the other non-rare non-pillar/pend cards. I believe the grand total cost to have a complete Standard Edition (from scratch) is 2,254,380 :electrum
Nevertheless, I could be wrong in my own calculation too. >_< And I must say I owe you one because if you didn't share this, I wouldn't have noticed there's an error in my sheet for the deflag's price and more importantly a major flaw in one of my formula. ;D

Offline SpikeSpiegelTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Elements Cards Cost https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35825.msg450812#msg450812
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 05:46:16 pm »
Nice... When I saw that your total cost doesn't match with my card tracking sheet, I was like "crap.. my sheet sux.." Then, I noticed two things:
  • You only count 7 rares in Other. I figure you might intentionally left out Relic here, but as per Dragoon's thread, it is counted in the Standard Edition. But yeah... I think this is all up to your own personal preferences.

• I'm terrible at explaining things, so taking the pillar/pends example;

Total cost to buy and upgrade 15 copies of each pillar and pendulum: 562500 + 1170 + 4320 = 567990 (cell E49:H49)

I believe it should be 562.500 + ((1.170 + 4.320) x 2) = 573480 instead; because you need to buy 30 Quantum Pillars before you can upgrade 15 of them. This also applies to the other non-rare non-pillar/pend cards. I believe the grand total cost to have a complete Standard Edition (from scratch) is 2,254,380 :electrum
Nevertheless, I could be wrong in my own calculation too. >_< And I must say I owe you one because if you didn't share this, I wouldn't have noticed there's an error in my sheet for the deflag's price and more importantly a major flaw in one of my formula. ;D
Ty! Fixed!

PS: Relic is just a filler card, so I didn't count it. ;)
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Cards Cost https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35825.msg451002#msg451002
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 05:13:17 am »
Just don't forget all the batches of new cards that will come out over those 55 years! (Assuming it continues to expand for that long). But anyway, the new batches will keep your year count high!
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

silux

Re: Elements Cards Cost https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35825.msg458177#msg458177
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 01:47:51 pm »
It would be nice to calculate the time cost for any rare card in bronze arena.
I believe that having 6shards of a kind costs way more than the cost of just upgrade 6cards in terms of electrum/time.
Time to do crazy math about!!1!

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: Elements Cards Cost https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35825.msg459230#msg459230
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 09:23:46 am »
It would be nice to calculate the time cost for any rare card in bronze arena.
I believe that having 6shards of a kind costs way more than the cost of just upgrade 6cards in terms of electrum/time.
Time to do crazy math about!!1!
Yes please.
Also please calculate the time used to grind 1 shard (or only the new ones) from different leagues with the max winrate grinders.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Elements Cards Cost https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35825.msg459240#msg459240
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 10:47:01 am »
quite much work

well done ;) ;) ;)
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

blarg: