*Author

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Elemental Popularity! - What is your favorite? (Renewed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34288.msg432425#msg432425
« on: November 29, 2011, 09:26:32 pm »
Based off the old elemental polls found here: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,6472.0.html

Again, feel free to select up to three elements that are your favorite, and give out reasons if you want. :) You can also change elements in case you find out later that you actually liked a certain element moreso than another.

Happy voting! ^^

'Other' does not qualify as an element folks, sorry. Also, pseudo-elements have been excluded to prevent complications with the poll results.

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elemental Popularity! - What is your favorite? (Renewed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34288.msg432428#msg432428
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 09:29:07 pm »
:aether ftw.

Re: Elemental Popularity! - What is your favorite? (Renewed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34288.msg432429#msg432429
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 09:31:06 pm »
Since Kuro failed to lock the voting before the masses of uninformed were allowed to voice their opinions, I feel it is my duty to show the results, as they stood

That's right, no other element will ever be able to have 100% of the vote. Air wins again.

:air :air :air :air :air :air :air :air

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Popularity! - What is your favorite? (Renewed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34288.msg432432#msg432432
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 09:35:27 pm »
Aether and Fire are easy votes for me, but I've honestly always been conflicted on the third. When I started, it was Death, then it was Water, and it's also been Darkness. Well, I guess Death has been with me the most, so I'll vote based on that.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Popularity! - What is your favorite? (Renewed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34288.msg432435#msg432435
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 09:38:25 pm »
:timebig
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Popularity! - What is your favorite? (Renewed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34288.msg432436#msg432436
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 09:41:04 pm »
For me :

1st come  :death. Because of his versality. I mean this can be a stallish element with plague and bone wall and kill by deckout, can also get in control style, slowing opponent and kill him with poison and can simply rush insanely quick. also it fit in almost any duo and can be easily splashed thanks to usefull cheap cards.

then  :entropy because nova is insane, also AM is so mean, maxwell demon is a very good card. too much good cards here.

:earth almost only because of graboids because they are so good ! then pulvy and EQ are nice.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Elemental Popularity! - What is your favorite? (Renewed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34288.msg432438#msg432438
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 09:45:48 pm »
 :earth can Rush
 :earth can Stall
 :earth can Deny

Easy vote for me. Versatility is key.

:death and :water come in 2nd and 3rd.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Elemental Popularity! - What is your favorite? (Renewed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34288.msg432440#msg432440
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 09:51:10 pm »
First vote for :life (again)!
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Elemental Popularity! - What is your favorite? (Renewed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34288.msg432441#msg432441
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 09:58:14 pm »
I would have voted for :darkness three times if I could. I don't think any of the others deserve my vote.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Elemental Popularity! - What is your favorite? (Renewed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34288.msg432452#msg432452
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 10:26:35 pm »
Yay, :aether! :D
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

RagidyRock

Re: Elemental Popularity! - What is your favorite? (Renewed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34288.msg432458#msg432458
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 10:34:26 pm »
I don't think I need to describe which Element is my favorite (as I already did in the other thread), so I'll just leave a link here (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,6472.msg462076#msg462076) if you want to go read it; if you don't, I'll tell you that it's

:aether AETHER :aether

Now let me delve into the Element that competes with Aether for the top seed in my books:

:gravity GRAVITY :gravity (first vote for it too :P)

Like Aether, Gravity is a versatile Element.  Why?  Well, that's easy:

• A multitude of CC (Otyugh/Gravity Pull/Gravity Shield/Acceleration)
  • Get past annoying shields/generates 'unblockable' damage (Momentum/Sapphire Charger/Catapult/Chimera/Titan)
  • Creatures that never stop growing in strength (Otyugh/Graviton Fire Eater/Acceleration)
  • RC aka Rainbow Control (Black Hole)
  • Can generate meat shields to save your skin(Armagio/Gravity Pull)
  • Make use of the almighty Pulverizer for PC
Gravity is an element that gives a sense of strength and dominance over everything else; if you see someone using this element, expect to be in for a rough ride.  Besides, who doesn't like throwing Titans and Colossal Dragons at your enemies?  Or making Rainbow decks squirm at the sight of a Black Hole?

Picking the third Element was as difficult as it was when I had to choose between Gravity and Aether in the other thread.  However, I ended up deciding on the Element that matched what I liked best; synergy and versatility.  Not to mention it's an Element that needs more love:

:water WATER :water

My most hated element to do battle against (fear is NOT the same thing as hate :P).   I've already complained about Ice Bolt (it ALWAYS freezes me with ONE hit; not fair v_v), but there's more to Water than just being given the cold shoulder:

• Excellent stalling power (Ice Bolt/Freeze/Flooding/Ice Shield/Arctic Squid)
  • Removes poison damage (Purify)
  • Inflicts poison damage (Chrysaora)
  • Has a variety of CC (Ice Bolt/Mind Flayer/Flooding/Toadfish)
  • Most synergetic Element in the game ( :water :aether, :water :air, :water :death, :water :fire)
  • Can turn Pillars/Towers into creatures (Nymph's Tear)
  • Also has creature that keep growing in strength (Steam Machine)
Water is a very unique Element.  It shares it's joys and sorrows with you, it's victories and defeats with you; heck, it even shares it's love and hatred with you, much like the waters of the real world. :))  Heaven or Hell, Water will always be ready to rock!

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Popularity! - What is your favorite? (Renewed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34288.msg432463#msg432463
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 10:38:36 pm »
intersting post here. Also you forgot to mention pufferfish in water, it also put poison counter, but I guess you were just not talking about upped cards.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

anything
blarg: