*Author

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Best Element to START with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8339.msg117528#msg117528
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 05:33:34 pm »
water,you can make speed poison before your first match.
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Best Element to START with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8339.msg117538#msg117538
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 05:44:33 pm »
:life.

:aether is the best element, but not for rushing.

This is 1 of 2 of the best starter decks. I chose this one over :earth because it can be good for EMing, too, by swapping 3 Cockatrices for 3 Heals. If I were to restart, I would go down the :life path.
I've tested a bunch of starter decks and I'm convinced that mono :life is the best overall rush.  Surprisingly a mono :death rush is actually quite effective as well.  A shrieker rush is always a shrieker rush too.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Best Element to START with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8339.msg117541#msg117541
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 05:45:56 pm »
Entropy mono is perhaps the best mono to fight the gods with.  Voted for it.

Re: Best Element to START with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8339.msg126129#msg126129
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 02:00:30 am »
Darkness.

Offline Appawesome

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Appawesome is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Best Element to START with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8339.msg126329#msg126329
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 10:10:21 am »
Darkness

You can make shrieker rush before even playing a game. Yea I said Darkness. I also said shrieker rush.

kobisjeruk

Re: Best Element to START with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8339.msg126361#msg126361
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 11:42:15 am »
+1 to the :darkness camp
i read the wiki before starting the game and mono darkness strikes me as the most exciting of all mono PLUS it have a higher chance of EM than most mono (i didnt know much about EM except that you get double the reward if your health is full by the time you win)
then i found out about fractal devourer and it just got better...i even use the deck to fight HBs and T50

camper

Re: Best Element to START with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8339.msg129802#msg129802
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 05:11:46 pm »
The fire is the best :fire

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Best Element to START with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8339.msg129805#msg129805
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 05:16:34 pm »
 :aether because you can easily make a half-blood farmer out of it.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Best Element to START with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8339.msg129825#msg129825
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 06:09:13 pm »
For the most part, half-blood farming is a waste of time.  The chance of winning an upped card is low and the gaes take a long time.  Over time farming AI3 with a speed deck > fighting AI5 with mono aether.

Aether is a great PvP element, but generally a terrible choice for a beginner imo as it earns electrum much slower.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Best Element to START with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8339.msg129829#msg129829
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2010, 06:20:32 pm »
For the most part, half-blood farming is a waste of time.  The chance of winning an upped card is low and the gaes take a long time.  Over time farming AI3 with a speed deck > fighting AI5 with mono aether.

Aether is a great PvP element, but generally a terrible choice for a beginner imo as it earns electrum much slower.
That small chance to win an upped card can get you a lot of electrum if you do. Aether can used be used in a frogtal deck, which is great for AI3 (even though starting with life would work too, but whatever) and being a good PvP element can also help with getting electrum.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

SickPillow

Re: Best Element to START with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8339.msg129851#msg129851
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2010, 06:59:38 pm »
voted for  :darkness .   maybe nostalgia, but it was the first deck i chose, and it was fun.

anything
blarg: