*Author

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [POLL] The worst element https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7013.msg77569#msg77569
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2010, 08:51:29 pm »
I think you're wrong. I mean, how can you know Zanz didn't think about the Fog shield first?
...actually, I can't prove that. :(

But what I can say is that both :air and :darkness should receive new (more distinct) shields from one another, because they're too similar to one another. However, because :darkness 's has a much more distinct theme from :air and it's also more popular than :air, Fog Shield becomes disregarded and probably less used in several decks compared to Dusk Mantle (or other shields).

Of course, that's my opinion. If Zanz decides to bust in here and say "DARKNESS STOLE FROM AIR IN TERMS OF SHIELDS", then I'll stand down corrected. I don't loathe the shield as a card, but I know that I won't be using them anytime soon in a PvP duel or against a false god.

Offline Xinef

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fluttershy's samurai
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] The worst element https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7013.msg77579#msg77579
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2010, 09:04:49 pm »
It's obvious darkness stole the idea... they steal everything they can :P

Anyway, what shield could possibly fit air's theme? Freedom of movement... as long as I'm against "flying shield" as a spell that could fly any shield, maybe air could have a shield permanent that could fly itself (as an active ability) and thus allow for cumulative protection at the expense of making itself vulnerable to creature control.
Maybe a 'tornado shield' that protects from 1 damage and has a 20% chance to stun any attacking creature. :air :air to fly itself into an 0/5 creature or something similar?

That would be funny with fractal as it would be the only 'permanent' that would be both possible and useful to use fractal with.
May the force of the D4HK side be with U ^_^
:time samurai

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: [POLL] The worst element https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7013.msg77618#msg77618
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2010, 09:50:38 pm »
air deserves new cards, its worked increasingly hard, regardless of its infamy. air will prevail and conquer all!!!
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: [POLL] The worst element https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7013.msg77624#msg77624
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2010, 09:53:51 pm »
air deserves new cards, its worked increasingly hard, regardless of its infamy. air will prevail and conquer all!!!
And that's why you are on team Water...
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: [POLL] The worst element https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7013.msg77625#msg77625
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2010, 09:55:35 pm »
i have my reasons for siding with essence. and ive made them very clear a couple times now. i cant stand by ace's side. he has not proven himself yet
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline Xinef

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fluttershy's samurai
Re: [POLL] The worst element https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7013.msg77641#msg77641
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2010, 10:21:35 pm »
i have my reasons for siding with essence. and ive made them very clear a couple times now. i cant stand by ace's side. he has not proven himself yet
Hmm... you're a proud warrior, unit748596... I like your attitude.
As a sign of my support for :air I'll let :water take second place in the war. Now I still have to choose who shall be third. Any objections if it's :light?
Then the podium will look like this:
1. TIME
2. Water
3. Light

Hmm... seems nice :)
Maybe :life will kill me for not allowing them to reach a higher place, but we sometimes have to make sacrifices for the greater Time (pun intended).
May the force of the D4HK side be with U ^_^
:time samurai

Helios

Re: [POLL] The worst element https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7013.msg77715#msg77715
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2010, 11:40:35 pm »
Hmm... you're a proud warrior, unit748596... I like your attitude.
As a sign of my support for :air I'll let :water take second place in the war. Now I still have to choose who shall be third. Any objections if it's :light?
Then the podium will look like this:
1. TIME
2. Water
3. Light

Hmm... seems nice :)
Maybe :life will kill me for not allowing them to reach a higher place, but we sometimes have to make sacrifices for the greater Time (pun intended).
Have Light and Time tie for first place and it will be perfect! :)

Offline Antagon

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: [POLL] The worst element https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7013.msg77816#msg77816
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2010, 01:43:10 am »
i voted for life, too weak against any solid creature control, and i just dont like it. air is great, with owls eyes, flying weapons, unstable gas and fog shields, great!

dragonhuman

Re: [POLL] The worst element https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7013.msg80053#msg80053
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2010, 02:11:27 am »
i voted for life, too weak against any solid creature control, and i just dont like it. air is great, with owls eyes, flying weapons, unstable gas and fog shields, great!
life's creatures are above par, the only thing life lacks is good activated abilities, besides it is one of the few elements able to heal itself

Offline Antagon

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: [POLL] The worst element https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7013.msg80273#msg80273
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2010, 10:12:40 am »
life's creatures are above par, the only thing life lacks is good activated abilities, besides it is one of the few elements able to heal itself
healing is so low, pffft

jo, was just my personal preference, i dont understand why air is leading, its so great, with eagle eyes and flying weapons alone you are able to win games, fog shield is a damn fast sissie and unstable gas is ...

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: [POLL] The worst element https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7013.msg83335#msg83335
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2010, 11:11:33 pm »
lol, no surprise in the master of fire being anti healing :P.
all joking aside.... air is frikin awesome. it has the best creature control deck out there!! FLYING EYES!!!!

Re: [POLL] The worst element https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7013.msg83359#msg83359
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2010, 11:43:03 pm »
Eh. Mono- :light is not bad. Of course, against mono giants like :earth :aether :fire :life :darkness , it pales in comparison, but it is not too bad. Better than mono :air at least.

:light looks pale against every element.

Before the last few patches, the answer would clearly be  :light , but after hope and bioluminescence I'm not sure.
 :air does have flying weapons, which I love so I can't vote against it.
I think i'm going to go with  :death . Its mono is getting weaker duo to more quintessenced creatures, and less emphasis on creature control with the last patches. Afltatoxin only shines in a duo, Death Nymph is not much better than an aflatoxin, and Mummy is only useful in a duo/tri deck, where death is the least used element. (And I know poison decks are awesome, but IMO the best poison decks are water/death)

Air and Death are the elements that need a new mono boosting card, like Hope.

anything
blarg: